Chapter 7🥀🥀

Kook:"because.....that's the place where we kissed for the first time....."

He said while looking at tae with a soft smile while there were so many emotions in his eyes saddness logging hurt...love...care and many more...which made tae confused.....

Tae:"w-what do you mean by-...."he was about to ask but got cut of when kook again kiss him making him melt immediately he fisted kook's shirt tightly pulling him close mewling in the kiss....

Kook pulled him closer wrapping his arm around tae's waist pulling him towards his chest while with the other hand cup tae's face titling it to the side to kiss him more deeply sucking his lips eagerly....

Tae shivers when kook's cold hand came in contact with his skin and whimpered and pulled away....making kook whined....but tae held his hand tightly.....

Tae:"are you okay??? Why your hands becomes cold suddenly???....."he asked and kook halt....and looked at his hands and then at tae....

Kook:"umm...w-whenever i get nervous my h-hands become cold yeah....umm dont worry im fine....its already night w-we should leave now....as we have to travel 2 hours to reach the village...."he said and started to sweat and was breathing heavily.....tae was worried seeing him like that but didn't question further and nodded softly......

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Whole ride was peaceful both were talking with each other calmly but tae felt something off in kook but didnt said anything and shrugged maybe he's thinking to much....they finally reached tae's home and both went out of the car....

Tae walk towards kook and hugged him tightly but shivered when he didnt felt the warmth he love instead...kook's body was to much cold...kook hugged back tae and kissed his forehead lovingly......

Tae didnt said anything and smiled pulling away and stand on his tippy toes wrapping his arms around kook's neck and kiss his lips softly making kook smile in the kiss and pulled away after few minutes....

Kook:"i will see you tomorrow.....good night butterfly......"he said and again kiss tae's forehead and turned around walking towards his car.....

Tae:"koo wait....."he called him and kook immediately turned around......

Tae:"I love you .....drive safely see you tomorrow....."he said smiling widely while waving his hand making kook's eyes teary but he immediately blinked them away and smile back.....

Kook:"i-i love you more butterfly....take care..."he said and immediately sat inside the car before he could burst into tears infront of tae and drove away.....

Tae happily went inside the house and saw his grandparents watching tv....they turned around when they heard the door opened and smile widely looking at tae....

Granny:"so~~ how was the date???? Is he still your friend??? Or becomes your boyfriend???...."she asked teasingly making tae blushed furiously....

Tae:"boyfriend...."he said blushing madly making his grandma cooed at him...

Grandpa:"aeygoo...so we finally got our son in law???? Should we start planning about your wedding???...."he said chuckling making tae red as a ripped tomato who whinned and ran towards his room....

Granny:"change your clothes then come for dinner bubba and i want full details...."she shouts behind tae who just nodded and went upstairs.....

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•