Chapter 13🥀🥀

Kook:"i didnt grow them.....i made them...."he said making tae more confused.....

Tae:"what you mean...."he said with a cute frown on his face....and kook kissed his forehead....his baby didn't change even a little bit...he's still the same cute innocent lil boy....the one he met and fell in love with thousands year before....

Kook:"like this...."he said and show his hand to tae which was empty making tae pout huffing but before he could say anything kook snap his fingers once and magically the  flowers appear in his hand making tae gasped.....

He look at the flowers in kook's hand which was empty before....he know kook have powers but seeing them first time was to much....he couldn't able to beleive his eyes....his eyes was wide and he have a surprise expression on his face making kook chuckled who kissed his nose making tae snapped out of his shocked state and looked at kook being amazed .....

Tae:"h-how did you do t-that....."he said shocked making kook laughed....

Kook:"with magic...."he said winking at tae who blush a little....

Tae:"woahh its soo amazing....so you always bring these flowers with magic...."he asked while caressing the flowers and kook nodded.....

Tae:"so you can doo anything with your powers like anything...."he asked curiously like a little baby who have seen something interesting making kook cooed at him and he nodded...but then he halt remembering he cant do everything with his powers....he still have limitations....if he could do anything he didnt had waited thousand years to get tae back......

Tae saw kook being lost in his thoughts and shake his shoulder a little who looked at tae and smile softly kissing his forehead lovingly.....

Tae:"umm so did you built that house also with magic??...."he asked and kook nodded....

Kook:"yess i made this with magic...for us....as you wanted me to built a house of our dream surrounded by your favourite flowers where we will live with our 5 kids...."he said and chuckled his voice sound cheerful but the pain in his eyes saying something else....his eyes were filled with pain...regret...guilt and many more....

Tae:"5 k-kids???...."he asked shocked and blushed madly and kook chuckled....

Kook:"you know that was my reaction when you said that you want 5 kids ....i was shocked but you get upset saying im making fun of you..."he said laughing but his heart was crushing in pain....and tae giggles as well.....

Tae:"b-but why you build that house so far away deep in the mountains???...."he asked confused.....

Kook:"because we decided that we will leave this kingdom and go far away from this kingdom and their people to live peacefully and you chose that place....you told me that you wanted me to built our dream house there where no one could find us...."he said making tae smiled sadly....

~~~☆☆☆

Butterfly:"ggukie we will live here after marriage...."he said giggling jumping around making the prince chuckled....

Prince:"than i will make our dream house here surrounded by your favourite blue roses and we will live peacefully here forever...."he said making the boy squeal in excitement....

Butterfly:"Reallyyy??? It will be soo much fun...."he said giggling loudly ..

Prince:"hmm indeed it will....so how many kids my baby butterfly wants hmm??...."he asked wiggling his eyebrows thought to tease his baby but get shocked hearing his answer....