Slow Dance

His hand slipped onto my back pulling me closer him. I felt myself not breathing so he whispered into my ear and told me to relax.

I would be lying if I had his breath against my ear didn't sent chills up and down my spine. He slowly pulled his face away from the side of my head as he replaced his hands onto my waist.

His touch felt like fire against my body but I liked it more than I should. I know you're probably thinking what's going on and I'm right with you.

Flashback

One minute I'm at home rewatching the bad boys movie series so I could go see the new one in theater but next thing I know Blaze bust through the front door begging me to be his date for this big event.

He told me that Molly canceled on him last minute and I was his last option. After seeing him so distraught I ended up agreeing to be his date.

This event can help take Blaze business to the next level with the big names that are coming to be there He's lucky I love him because we spent all day getting myself ready by getting him buying a white skin tight long sleeve slit dress.

Than he got my hair down because I guess these parties have a certain look. I got my hair washed, blown out, straightened than lose curls.

I loved how it turned out but right after we left the shop for my hair, we had to go to a professional makeup artist to do my makeup.

She gave me a natural look but you could tell I still have on makeup. I loved how my makeup turned out too. Blaze told me I look like a totally different person which I think it's supposed to be a compliment hopefully.

We didn't have enough time to go back home so I had to change into my dress in the makeup artist bathroom. Thankfully she was super nice and told me I looked like a model when I stepped out.

This is most definitely outside my comfort zone but I loved how everything came together. From my head down to gold open toe heels that looks amazing.

Blaze most definitely had a vision for me and it definitely came to life. I look like one of those girls out a cinderella movie.

I put all my jewelry on in the car as Blaze sped off towards this event. I was definitely nervous because the way Blaze told me he wants nothing but perfection scared me a lot.

What if I fell or he fell or I mess something up that might be small to me but big to him?

Most definitely had a mini panic attack but nothing made me more nervous than Blaze telling me how me and Blooda have to do a slow dance together.

I tried asking him can I get out of it cause I mean everyone know Molly supposed to be here with him not me. It would be weird and awkward dancing with him but I guess Blaze told everyone he's bringing his little cousin.

So they made last minute arrangements. Now I'm stuck with doing a slow dance with Blooda. I mean he's been nice to me since I helped heal him up but I know Blooda this nice act can change at any moment.

****

After a hour drive to the event we finally made it to this beautiful outside location. It looked like something out a fairy tale book. Theirs beautiful fairy lights wrapped around every tree, Sidewalks with roses places on both sides, A dance floor that look like it's made out of white marble, Tables with gold and white decor that matched the whole theme of this event.