4

Tanhaiyon se nahi 

hum mehfil se darte hai

Duniya se nahi

hum khud se darte hai

Yun toh bohor kuch 

khoya hai humne

Na jaane kyun tumhe

khone se darte hai

4 years later

Four years have passed since they exchanged vows in a beautiful ceremony known as nikkah,

The solemn day following their sacred nikkah ceremony, Mahira and her  family  departed from the haveli, retreating back to their opulent villa.

In  London,

As the gentle warmth of the sun's rays spilled into the room, illuminating every corner with its golden light, a young girl lay peacefully asleep in her bed. The sunlight crept across her face, casting a soft glow upon her closed eyelids and causing her to stir lazily before finally waking with a deep yawn. Slowly sitting up on her freshly disturbed sheets, she blinked away the last remnants of sleep from her eyes and gazed out at the world around her.

She retrieved her phone from the nightstand and diligently checked the time, ensuring she had ample minutes to spare before proceeding with her pre-bath preparations, exuding an air of seriousness and focus in her weekday routine.

Well she is none other than mahira.

Her outfit

4 years Mahira made the bold decision to leave behind her familiar surroundings and venture to London in pursuit of her lifelong dream of becoming a successful fashion designer.

She successfully completed her fashion designing course and took the bold leap to start her own company, which has since flourished beyond her wildest dreams.She Conquered the Fashion World With Her Own Company"The silk sashay".

With her morning routine complete, she made her way to the dining room where she found Mahnoor eagerly awaiting her arrival.

Mahnoor, the loyal friend who never let Mahira be alone, made a decision 4 years ago to accompany her to London to pursue their studies together.

"Good Morning"Mahnoor greeted her.

"Good Morning"Mahira greeted her back

They had their breakfast and left for their work.Mahnoor also studied fashion designing along with Mahira and now she also works in "The silk sashay".While Mahira is the CEO,Mahnoor is the COO.

Mahnoor and Mahira made their way to their respective cabins.

During the span of four years, Mahira never once returned to Pakistan, not even during Eid. It was always her cousin Mahnoor who made the journey back home each year.

Rayyan's POV

Four long years have come and gone, yet not once did she return to Pakistan. Can you believe it? I'm referring to Mahira, as my relationship with Ramizah is now a thing of the past. Why, you ask? Well, because she's tied the knot! Yes, she has indeed gotten married. When I confided in her about me and Mahira and shared what Mahira had expressed to me in return, she simply couldn't trust me and chose to end our connection instead. Despite numerous efforts on my part to reconcile with her, Aban advised against it and suggested focusing solely on Mahira.

And I nodded in agreement with him, only to later discover that Mahira had already departed from Pakistan. Despite my multiple attempts to reach out to her through phone calls and conversation, all were unfruitful. It seems as though she took the confession she shared with me before her departure very seriously. But rest assured, I am not one to give up easily.

I briefly considered the idea of traveling to London to be with her, but ultimately decided against it in recognition of her need for space and time to process our relationship. I am willing to patiently wait for her indefinitely, understanding the importance of allowing her time to come to terms with our situation. However, I do hope that she will be receptive and attentive when I ultimately do express my feelings.

Every year Mahnoor comes back during Eid and tells me a lot about her.Like Mahnoor tells me Mahira likes this Mahira likes that.Mahira does not likes this and all.She even shared a lot of Mahira's pics with me my phone gallery seems to be more dedicated to Mahira than even myself. And through it all, I can't help but proudly declare that my wife is truly very much beautiful. Mahnoor never fails to send me all the latest photoshoot shots of Mahira, keeping me updated on her.

Counting my blessings, I often find myself grateful for having a sister as wonderful as Mahnoor in my life - not only does she constantly support me, but she also goes above and beyond to offer valuable advice, such as how to woo Mahira upon her return to Pakistan.

I am anxiously anticipating her long-awaited return to Pakistan so that I can finally have the opportunity to dispel all misunderstandings through conversation. Oh, and by the way, did I mention how incredibly proud I am of my amazing wife for being the talented owner of "The Silk Sashay"?

From the bustling streets of New York to the vibrant markets of Pakistan, my journey brings me full circle as I return home after completing my degrees and decide to take charge of my father's successful business venture that is now flourishing under my capability.

Greetings to all of my wonderful readers!

I hope you are all doing fantastic.

How about that latest chapter, huh?

Don't forget to cast your vote, share with your friends, and leave a comment below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Byee(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)