2

Qismat or dil ki 

aapas mein banti  nahi

Jo log dil mein hote hain

wo kismat main nahi

After meeting the family members Yahya and Umar along with their family left from there.

Mahira reached her home and she was feeling very much sleepy that's why she directly went to sleep after changing her outfit.

On the other side,

Rayyan was busy in talking to the love of his life.

Ramizah-Ghar gaye nahi mujhe bhul gaye huhh.

Rayyan-Tumhein bhul jaun itni himmat nahi hai meri.

Ramizah-Aaww sachme Rayyan Rizvi?

Rayyan-Ji haan soon to be Mrs Ramizah Rayyan.U know what?

Ramizah-What?

Rayyan-Maine Raheel,aban,mahnoor or mahira ko humare bareme batadiya

Ramizah-What?Yeh kon hai

Rayyan-Mere cousins

Ramizah-Ohh,wait what?U told your family about us?

Rayyan-Nahi mere cousins ko bola sirf

Ramizah-ohh ok

Days passed like this Rayyan decided to tell his family about Ramizah wheras mahira was busy in her own life. 

"Aaj bata hi dena hai baba ko"Rayyan said to himself and with that he made his way towards the lounge.Junaid Rizvi was present in the lounge along with his brother saleem and their wives.As Rayyan reached there he cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.Samreen,his mother looked at him with a smile and called him.He went near her and sat beside her.

Rayyan-Mujhe aap sabse kuch kehna hai

Junaid-Kaho Rayyan kya kehna hai?

Rayyan-Baba main kisiko pasand karta hu

Samreen-KYA?

Junaid-Kon hai wo?

Rayyan-Baba mere saath hi padhti hai college mein

Junaid-Naam?

Rayyan-Ramizah Azmi

Junaid-Accha or kiski beti hai wo?

Rayyan-Baba Emran Azmi ki.

Junadi,Saleem,Samreen and Rabia looked at him with wide eyes.

"DIMAAG KHARAB HO GAYA HAI KYA?"Junaid yelled at Rayyan

Rayyan-Baba

Junaid cut off him

"WOH EMRAN AZMI KI BETI HAI JISSE HUM ITNA NAfRAT KARTE HAI OR TUM USSE PASAND KARTE HO USSE NIKKAH KARNA CHAHTE HO"Shouted Junaid

Rayyan-lekin Baba main usse mohabbat karta hu

Rayyan tried to make him understand but all in vain.By now The Whole Rizvi family except mahnoor and Mahira were present there.Mahira was in her friend's house so she doesn't knows about anything and mahnoor was waiting for Mahira in the villa.

"MOHABBAT?TUMHE PURI DUNIYA MEIN EK USI KI BETI MILI THI MOHABBAT KARNE KO?"junaid said in anger.

"Bhaijaan shant hojaiye"Yahya said to his elder brother.