3

Vo chaand baadlon ki 

aad mein kho chuka hai

Aab kounshi roshni

ka intezaar hai

"Mashallah Mubarak ho"The voice of Junaid Rizvi echoed in the hall.

As everyone in the room excitedly began greeting the newly wedded couple, Yahya and Junaid warmly hugged each other while Sehrish and Samreen affectionately patted Mahira's head. However, a wave of anger suddenly swept over Mahira causing her to abruptly stand up from her seat, hastily remove the veil obscuring her face, and wipe away the tears streaming down her cheeks before storming out of the hall.

Mahnoor, feeling a sense of duty and loyalty towards her sister Mahira, followed closely behind as she couldn't bear the thought of leaving her sibling in distress. After informing  Sehrish that she would be accompanying Mahira, Mahira swiftly grabbed the car keys and made her way outside. As soon as she settled into the driver's seat and started the car engine, mahnoor suddenly appeared in front of the vehicle. With a quick reflex, Mahira halted the car to avoid any collision and allowed mahnoor to quickly hop inside before continuing on their journey together. 

As Mahira gathered her composure and pressed down on the accelerator once more, she left that place behind in a whirl of speed. Her hands tightly gripped the steering wheel as tears streamed down her cheeks without pause, each droplet a testament to the turmoil in her heart.

Mahnoor-Calm down Mahira

Mahira-Agar yeh sab kehne aayi hai toh vapas chali ja

Mahnoor-Nahi jaungi mein kahi bhi.

As the car came to a sudden halt after nearly thirty minutes of driving at high speed, Mahnoor glanced around their surroundings and realized they were in the midst of towering mountains. Without hesitation, Mahira exited the vehicle and ventured closer to the edge of a sheer cliff, with Mahnoor trailing close behind her.

Mahnoor-Yaha se chalang maarna hai kya?

Mahira-Iraada toh kuch aisa hi hai

Mahnoor-Mahii

Mahira-Noor..kash mein aisa kar sakti noor.

Mahnoor-Mahi sun tu itni kamzor nahi hosakti

Mahira-Unhone mera nikkah kara diya rayyan bhaijaan se

Mahira hugged mahnoor and cried

Mahnoor-Woh bade hai mahi hume unki baat ka lihaaz karna chahiye.

Mahira-Lekin Rayyan Bhaijaan Ramizah se mohabbat karte hai

Mahnoor-Allah pe bharosa rakh mahi wo sab theek kardenge

Mahira gently pulled away from the comforting hug and found herself lying on the sleek surface of the car's bonnet, her eyes fixed on the vast expanse of the sky above. Meanwhile, Mahnoor settled into the passenger seat with one door slightly ajar.

After sometime,Mahnoor walked towards mahira.Mahira's eyes never left the sky.Mahnoor could see the tear stains on her cheeks.She shook mahira