7

Rayyan left from the garden and went to the Hall where everyone was present.

He cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention

Mahira also came there.

"Mujhe aap sabse kuch baat karni hai"Rayyan started

"Haan beta bolo?"Said Junaid Rizvi

"Mein chahta hoon aaploh rukhsati karwade humari"Rayyan said

"Mashallah yeh toh acchi baat hai varna hum soch rahe the ki tum dono ko thoda aur waqt chahiye shayad"Said Samina Rizvi

"Nahi phupho Hume aur waqt nahi chahiye"Replied rayyan

"Isme Mahira ki razamandi hai?"Asked Samreen

Everyone's eyes now turned towards Mahira who was standing near rayyan,while maintaining some distance.

"I...u..mmm"Mahira was not able to reply,she was confused what she should do now

"It's okay beta take your time"Samreen said

"No Tayi ammi it's okay means I am okay with this"Mahira replied

"Mashallah phir toh theek hai"Yahya said

~9 days later~

A bustling and joyous affair filled both the Rizvi households on the day of Mahira and Rayyan's rukhsati. It had been unanimously decided that Mahira would make her departure from the grand Rizvi villa instead of the traditional haveli, adding an extra touch of sophistication to their special day.

That day Rayyan Sparked Conversations About Rukhsati with Everyone, Garnering Unanimous Agreement from All.it was decided Mahira and Rayyan's rukhsati will be held 9 days later.

Mahira's transformation by the skilled hands of the makeup artist left her looking absolutely stunning, wearing a breathtakingly beautiful lehenga that enhanced her natural beauty.

Mahira was sitting in the stage along with rayyan beside her.The couple was looking very good together.

The functions got over everyone blessed the new couple for their upcoming life.
Now it was time for the vidaai.Sehrish Was crying very much hugging Mahira,Nasreen and Samreen were trying to console her.

In a heartwarming moment, Mahira embraced her father Yahya, tears streaming down her cheeks. Feeling the love and admiration from her father, Yahya gently placed his hand on his only daughter's head before turning to Rayyan and speaking with utmost sincerity, "She is my precious daughter Rayyan, she is my treasure that I am entrusting to you. Please promise me that you will cherish and care for her as the gem that she truly is."

"I promise uncle"Rayyan replied and held Mahira's hand gently.

Yahya patted rayyan's head and Mahira and rayyan headed out.

Everyone helped Mahira to get settled in the car and then the car drove off to the haveli.

As the car reached the haveli,Rayyan helped his wife to get down from the car and both of them walked inside while holding each other's hand.

Now Mahira was taken to Rayyan's room by kinza,zainab,tahani and sarah.

Kinza-meri pyaari bhabhi meri eklauti bhabhi aap aab yaha rahiye hum jaake rayyan bhaijaan ko bhejte hai

Mahira-Kinza!

Kinza-Bhabhi aise toh mat daato ek hi toh aapki nanand hai

Mahira-Tum yeh bhabhi bolna baand Karogi?

Zainab-woh kyu bhabhi na bulaye tumhe?Tum toh bhabhi ho uski or humari bhi.

Mahira-Aap sab ko yeh bolna hi bekar hai

Sarah-Hum chalte hai darling kisi cheez ki zarurat ho toh Hume nahi aapne shohar ko bata dena.

After that they left Mahira in rayyan's room.

But they were just outside rayyan's room as they were waiting for Rayyan's arrival.

Rayyan came and was about  to enter his room when kinza,zainab and sarah stopped him

kinza-Areeh bhai itni aasaani se kaise jaane de sakte hai hum aapko?

Rayyan-Kinza jaane doh mujhe

Zainab-Bhai aise kaise jaane de?Pehle hume bhi kuch de de

Rayyan-Kya chahiye?

Sarah-Maybe Aapka credit card?

Rayyan sighed and gave his credit card to them

Rayyan-Aab dafaa ho jao yaha se

Kinza-Haan bhai jaa rahe hai btw enjoyyy

saying this three of them went from there.

Rayyan entered the room and saw his bride sitting in the middle of the bed waiting for him.

Mahira felt very nervous as rayyan walked towards her

As Rayyan lifted her veil only one word left from his lips"Mashallah"

Mahira,who was looking down lifted her gaze 

As there eyes meet,Rayyan got lost in his beautiful wife's eyes,Mahira cleared her throat and averted her gaze.

Rayyan got up from the bed and went into his closet,After sometime he returned with a box

Rayyan-This is for you....your mooh dikhai

Mahira-Thank you

Rayyan-Give me your hand

Mahira gave her hand in Rayyan's hand,Rayyan made her wear the ring

Rayyan-Amaya!You don't know how much happy i am today. There was a little paradise for me in the depths of your eyes. Your love has captured my heart, and I cannot fathom a life apart from you. It's time for me to admit it. My heart skips a beat and a smile spreads over my face whenever you are in my thoughts. I must tell you that you are the one responsible for all these happy times in my life.Love is not something that you can express in words. Love is something that is represented by actions and felt with the heart. I don't know how loved I make you feel, but trust me, you are the most. I love you!

Mahira was speechless,she knows Rayyan loves her and even she had developed  feelings for him.But his this confession just left her speechless

Rayyan getting no replies said"It's okay Amaya if you dont love me i am not forcing you for this and you dont have to say something i confessed what i feel for you.

Mahira-No Rayyan it's not like that,I...you

Mahira took a deep breathe

Mahira-Rayyan you know I never felt like what I feel with you.You made me realise what love is.I am so sorry that I was away for 4 years.That time..I...don't know how to react..I know I ran away from my problems like a coward but rayyan thank God that you are in my life. You are such a blessing. You made me realize that we need to be grateful for so many things in our life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you forever, cherishing all the good, bad, and ugly days.I love you Rayyan!

Rayyan was completely caught off guard by Mahira's heartfelt confession of love, as he had been under the assumption that she did not harbor any romantic feelings towards him. Little did he know that her true emotions were about to be revealed, turning his world upside down with surprise and joy.

Rayyan-Mahira thank you thank you sooo much

Under the shimmering moonlight, Rayyan enveloped Mahira in a warm embrace overflowing with joy and contentment - a moment that set the tone for an unforgettable night of laughter, love, and cherished memories.

Greetings to all you wonderful readers out there!

I hope that everyone is enjoying good health and spirits.

How are we feeling about the latest chapter in our book?

Please remember to leave your thoughts, feedback, and don't forget to share with others who may enjoy it as well. Your participation is greatly appreciated!