The party

Later on that night, I went back to my parents house to get changed and waited for Lolo to come pick me up. I haven't been out in a while. I never really used to get out that much so tonight was gonna be fun. It was DeAndre throwing the party and he's known for throwing the best parties on the block. Now DeAndre was a football player , a tall, nice dark skin brother with dreads he had a thing for me, but everyone knew that I dated Eric so that had to get cut off real quick. i'm just hoping Eric doesn't come to this party. I know some of the kids from the school work for him and some of the boys on the block will be there. Shit might get shot up. I'm just looking for it to a good time. Oh shit, Lolo is calling me, let me see if she's outside.

Drew: what's up Lolo girl you outside?
Lolo: yes, girl hurry up I don't want to be late.
Drew: OK OK I'm coming damn.
Lolo:ok bye.
Drew: OK mom I'm going tell Dad I left.
Vicky: ok baby have fun.
Drew: what's up lolo.
Lolo: what's up girl you ready for this party.
Drew: hell yeah let's go.

We finally arrived to the party. It was full of dope boys basketball , football players everybody was out there just having fun me and lolo got out the car and we went and we danced and we hung out. We got drinks we dance some more. Lolo was having more fun than I was. Out of nowhere DeAndre decided to walk up to me and started talking to me on nothing flirty. It was just being friendly, you know we caught up on old times you know I still consider him as a good friend of mine so I figured it was harmless

DeAndre: what's up Drew how you been.
Drew: what's up DeAndre? I've been good.
DeAndre: that's good. How's your family doing?
Drew: they're good how about yours?
DeAndre: they straight appreciate you for coming out here supporting my party or whatever.
Drew: you're welcome. It's no problem it's a dope party.
DeAndre: thanks you wanna dance.
Drew: I don't think that's a good idea.
DeAndre: come on it's harmless just a little friendly dance nothing too much just a little two step here two step there.
Drew: OK I guess that's fine.

So I proceeded to dance with DeAndre you know a little two step here two step there it was harmless. I figured Eric wouldn't mind. I was really hoping that he wouldn't come to the party as I'm dancing with DeAndre. I noticed him walking in, but I didn't think he would think anything by it so I continue to dance. I see him talking to a few people shaking hands getting money here and there, and like I said All the attention turn straight to him when he walks in the room. I noticed him on the other side of the room leaning against the wall watching me dance with DeAndre like he wanted to kill DeAndre or something I figured oh shit I fucked up so I stopped dancing with DeAndre and I want to go get a drink. I saw Eric proceeded to walk over to where I was just looking at me with the eyes of anger.

Eric: why you stop dancing with your little boyfriend?
Drew: what are you talking about? It was a harmless dance. It wasn't even that series you're doing the most.
Eric: bitch you think I'm stupid you think I'm playing with you right now I'll kill that nigga where he standing right now in front of all these people you keep fucking around with me like I'm a game but I'm a show you a fucking game get your shit let's go we're about to go back to the crib.
Drew: what's up with you? Why are you calling me out my name you're tripping and I'm not ready to go yet.

He proceeds to grab the back of my neck and squeeze it tightly and whispers in my ear .

Eric: I said, get your shit right now and go get your motherfucking ass in that car now.
deAndre: yo Drew, you OK something wrong.
Eric: yeah, she good play boy don't worry about her. I got this over here.
DeAndre: I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Drew and like I said Drew, are you OK?
Drew: yeah I'm OK DeAndre I'm actually about to get ready to leave.
Eric: yeah, we about to get ready to leave so step aside before I put your ass down.
DeAndre: who the fuck you think you talking to Homie you got me fucked up I ain't one of these niggas out here working on the corner for you I'll put yo ass down.
Eric: I would like to see you try you wouldn't be able to lift a finger on me without getting killed.
Drew: Eric let's just go come on let's go home.

We proceeded to walk out of the building and go home. He didn't talk to me the whole way there. I knew some bullshit was about to happen. I was just trying to get myself prepared he had never laid a hand on me, so I was just hoping I didn't get him too mad that he would do something like that . Damn, why did I go to that party? I should've just stayed my ass at home. we finally arrived back at the house we walked in the house. He goes upstairs to the bedroom. I stayed downstairs and sat on the couch and just started thinking about what was going to happen God please help me what am I gonna do? he proceeds to come back downstairs and make himself a drink. I proceeded to get up and walk upstairs, but he stops me.

Eric: where you think you going?
Drew: i'm going upstairs to take a shower.
Eric: you know what you go upstairs and take a shower. I'll deal with you when you get out.

I proceeded to take my shower once I got out I got myself together I walked back downstairs. I saw him sitting on the couch, listening to music with his shirt off having a drink I walked over I sat beside him and talked.

Drew: you mad at me.
Eric : don't come over here with that shit You just disrespected me like that after I told you about that shit.
Drew: i'm sorry I didn't mean to, but it was a harmless dance, it wasn't series it was just a little friendly dance like me, and Lolo be dancing i'm sorry, baby it won't happen again I promise.

He proceeds to grab my neck and tell me in a mean and grouchy way.

Eric: don't let that shit happen again do you understand?
Drew: yes, Daddy, I understand.
Eric: good girl now get your fine ass up the stairs.

I proceeded to go upstairs, and he followed me, and when I tell you that night, he fucked me like a gangster he gave me that gangster dick. It felt amazing had my toes curling and shit, but that was every time we made love or just fucked regularly. One thing I can say about him he knows how to put it down the right way. The next morning he proceeded to drop me off at school. I proceeded to go into the building to catch Lolo before she went into her class, but DeAndre just so happened to stop me and wanted to talk about last night.

DeAndre: yo Drew you good you left the party pretty quickly last night.
Drew: yeah I'm good. Eric was just ready for me to leave.
DeAndre: See that's , that controlling shit he trying to control you D?
Drew: I don't think it's that he just doesn't want me talking to other men and you got to respect that, respect my relationship.
DeAndre: I hear what you're saying, but then again, I'm not hearing none of that shit if he do anything to hurt you I'll kill that nigga myself I don't give a fuck who he is. And I'm saying this because I fuck with you like that Drew.
Drew: thank you but that won't be necessary. I gotta go. I'll see you later.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. Yes DeAndre still has feelings for me and I do as well but I'm in love with Eric, Eric has my heart. I love this man and I don't want to think that he'll do anything to hurt me. The end of the school comes by. I walked home with Lolo as usual but when I got home, I was suddenly surprised. it was my parents standing there with a shoebox full of money the same shoebox that I used to put the money that Eric gave me I knew oh shit I was fucked. I just knew my mother and my father were disappointed. Why didn't I hide the money in a better place, I just know this shit is about to go bad what am I gonna do? It Kind of hit me what if they kick me out where the hell am I gonna go I truly fucked up and it's all in the name of loving a thug? What the hell is wrong with you girl? How could you be so stupid you're supposed to be smarter than that , that nigga really got you sprung . if you can see my dad's face right now. He looks pissed. He looks like he just wants to come over here and choke the living shit out of me. Damn girl is all this really worth it. Here goes nothing.