The rescue

The fact that DeAndre still cared about me it made me feel safe like I had a safe place like he was my guardian angel or some shit like that. it's cute, at least I had a shoulder to cry on. for the next few days, me and DeAndre proceeded to talk. until one night, Eric found out. he came home one night. My phone was in the bedroom charging. I was downstairs making dinner. Venus was at Lolo's house. in Eric came downstairs furious and mad.

Eric: bitch you think I'm stupid.
Drew: what the hell are you talking about?
Eric: oh, you don't know what I'm talking about so you don't know what I'm talking about.

He proceeds to punch me in my face, and I failed to the ground and he began kicking me and kicking me, and he grabbed me by my hair and choked me and pushed me against the wall and said .

Eric: so you still talking to this motherfucker, DeAndre, huh? you didn't learn your lesson the first time.
Drew: Eric, please stop I'm begging you somebody help me.
Eric: shut the fuck up bitch see you wanna keep playing with me, so I'm a have to shut you get your ass up.

He proceeded to drag me upstairs to the bedroom, pushed me over the bed, went into the closet, got a belt, came back out into the bedroom, and started beating me with the belt, and proceeded to say .

Eric: so you wanna be talking on the phone with this nigga right you wanna laugh in this nigga face right you wanna see this nigga behind my back right bitch I'm a show you a game, your head not harder than mine hoe.
Drew: Eric, please stop you're hurting me please I beg you somebody help me please.

He proceeded to keep beating me with the belt, and then he kicked me in my stomach and punched me in my face again, and I proceeded to black out the next morning. I woke up on the floor, broken ribs, sore face busted lip. I tried to get up, but I just couldn't. I was severely in pain. I noticed him coming back upstairs, and I quickly got scared for my life. I noticed someone was coming behind him. It was a travel nurse to come help me get myself together. I guess that was his way of apologizing and he had a dozen roses waiting downstairs for me and a Birkin bag. A few weeks went by and I was healing from my injuries. After talking to lolo about the situation, I finally came to the conclusion to just pack me in my child's things and try to leave. I knew it wasn't gonna be easy. I had Venus at Lolo's house while I got our things together, and as I proceeded to pack, he came home from work early and I just knew everything was fucked up.

Eric: what do you think you're going?
Drew: i'm leaving.
Eric: leaving and going, where I know you not talking about leaving me because you know that will never happen. Remember when I told you it's too death do us part.
Drew: Eric just let me go. I can't keep doing this anymore you keep putting your hands on me and I'm honestly getting sick and tired of it. and not to say you have two other kids besides Venus that you never told me about.
Eric: so you think you can just get up and take my baby and leave me like that yo ass ain't going nowhere so you can unpack that shit and get that thought out of your head.
Drew: i'm leaving you, regardless of what you say.
Eric: you what say that again for me?
Drew: you heard me I said, I'm leaving you one way or another.

He proceeded to slap me and dragged me up the stairs. He went into the closet to get his gun, came out of the closet, cocked the gun back, pointed it to my head and said.

Eric: you want to leave right? This is the only way you're gonna leave this is your only way out you wanna leave right? Answer me when I'm talking to you bitch do you want to leave?
Drew: please stop I'm begging you please stop think about our baby. Please just let me go.
Eric: our baby will be just fine. You wasn't thinking about her when you wanted to leave right you know what I got something better I'm not gonna kill you i'm just going to torture you say here you're ass better not move.

While he went downstairs, I proceeded to rush, to get my phone and called DeAndre and sent him my location . Eric proceeded to come back upstairs with rope and tied me up in the closet. The next thing I heard was a loud banging at the door. It was DeAndre saying open the door open the door door then I heard a kick at the door. DeAndre had kicked down the door and rush upstairs. He saw Eric and what he was doing to me and Eric proceeded to stop and DeAndre proceeded to run towards, Eric and they started fighting. after they finish fighting, DeAndre came over to me and untied me when I was about to get up. All I saw was Eric pointing a gun towards DeAndre. I quickly pushed DeAndre out of the way. and the next thing I knew I saw black I ended up waking up in the hospital the next day Eric had shot me when I pushed DeAndre out of the way I got shot in the back but luckily it didn't mess up my spinal cord, so I'm gonna be OK, DeAndre and Lolo were right by my side and even my parents I haven't seen my parents in two years I was very very happy to see them. Maybe if I would have listened to them I wouldn't be in this predicament.

A few months go by Eric went to jail for attempted murder, and he had some drug charges. He's going to jail for 25 years. As for Lolo, her and Ace got married, they had their baby they moved in together. My Girl Lolo out there, living her best life I never would've thought I would see her being married having kids I mean she was the wild one. As for my parents, they moved out of Harlem and moved to Atlanta. They have them a nice townhouse on the north side of Atlanta. My dad opened up his own auto shop. As for DeAndre, he ended up being one of the top NFL football players he plays for the. Kansas City Chiefs. As for me, I ended up getting a divorce from Eric and me and DeAndre started dating. We are now engaged, and we are about to welcome a bundle of joy into the world. We moved to California and I opened up another salon in California and a boutique so as you can see, things are going very well for me and mines, but when you're reading this story, I want you to take this one thing with you before you go loving a thug isn't what it all seemed up to be yes, I love that man with my whole entire heart. I gave him my all he gave me his all at one point, but he became different jealous, controlling, toxic, manipulating. see, loving someone at a young age makes you blind love makes you blind and makes you do stupid things. I thought I knew what I was doing, but I really didn't but in the end I learned and became better. This is my story and if you're going through this, take my story, for instance learn from my story so you won't make the same mistakes I did.  I am Drew, Naomi Smith, and this is my story.