The bullshit

Eric: baby I'm sorry I really am sorry I didn't know what I was thinking. It was stupid of me to do that. My mistakes caused you to harm yourself I'm gonna do everything in my power to get you through this.
Drew: why do you treat me like this? What have I ever done to you in the past except love you and treat you like a king? I don't deserve this you don't deserve me. I don't think I could do this anymore.
Eric: I came here trying to be nice but now you talking about leaving Drew stop fucking playing with me you not going anywhere know what you gonna do. Is go get yourself together while you're here. And  I'm gonna take you home I already told you one time ain't no leaving until death do us apart so you're not leaving this relationship alive stop playing with me now they're gonna discharge you tomorrow , I'll be here to get you. I love you.

He had made it clear that I was not gonna be able to leave this relationship alive. I was trying to make things better, but it's just so hard he just gets so mad at the little things. I was just gonna have to thug it out and get through it the best way that I could. A month went by I had healed from my injuries. He had bought me a brand new car, Mercedes-Benz G wagon everything was going great. Everything was about to be even greater because I was pregnant. I knew he wanted to have kids of his own one day I figured it would make things even better. I proceeded to make breakfast for him and decided I was gonna tell him. I'm really hoping that he is just more excited than I am.

Drew: good morning baby.
Eric: good morning baby what's all of this?
Drew: nothing too major just a little breakfast. I actually wanted to talk to you about something so come sit and eat with me.
Eric: this looks good, so what do you want to talk to me about?
Drew: OK so you know how we talk about having kids and things and you were saying you wanna baby real bad.
Eric: yeah, what about it?
Drew: well, I'm pregnant.
Eric: are you serious?
Drew: yes I'm serious are you happy?
Eric: hell yeah, I'm happy you gonna give me a little me.
Drew: one of you is enough baby.
Eric: you probably right i'm happy as fuck. I love you Drew.
Drew: I love you too.

The next few months were great I seen a different side of him it was one night where I came home to a dozen of flowers a violinist player in a candlelight dinner, and I was just like what the hell is going on this is the night that changed everything.

Drew: baby what's all of these?
Eric: I wanted to do something special for you tonight a special occasion.
Drew: what's the occasion?
Eric: Drew I want to grow old with you. I love you to death to the moon and back you're my heart. You're my soul you're my breeze of fresh air and no other woman ever made me feel like you make me feel you're about to give me my first child you are , everything to me and it wouldn't be right if I didn't do this.
Drew: do what.
Eric: Drew Naomi Smith will you marry me?
Drew: yes, I will marry you.

Now I know what you thinking. Why the fuck would your dumb ass say yes I love this man to death. I want him to be better for me you see when you in love , love makes you do crazy shit it makes you blind, I was blinded by loving a thug. The next few months we welcomed our baby girl in the world. we named her Venus Naomi Cross. everything was going well. He bought us our dream house. He bought me my own hair salon something that I own that I don't have to depend on him anymore. yeah he might've bought it but it was in my name. I paid the bills on it so it was mine. Everything was going good. until one night his phone just kept ringing and ringing and ringing he was in the shower, so I proceeded to answer his phone and you won't believe who it was. It was a woman by the name of robin she said she was the mother of his children that caught me by surprise because last time I checked, he doesn't have any other children except for the one he has with me has he been lying to me this whole time this is how that phone call went.

Drew: hello.
Robin: hello Eric, are you there?
Drew: this isn't Eric who is this .
Robin: this is Robin. This must be Drew. I've heard so much about you. I'm Eric baby mama is he around can you come to the phone right now?
Drew: baby mama he doesn't have a baby mother I'm the only mother of his child.
Robin: baby girl, you are so naïve me and Eric have twins together a girl and a boy, Nyla, and DJ that's their names he's never bought them up to you. He doesn't surprise me. He's good at keeping secrets.
Drew: twins you're fucking kidding me right there's no way.
Robin: let me help you out our kids are 4 years old. You just had a baby right? Yeah I've been had that Baby. but don't feel bad because he truly does love you. I mean you got the ring in the house in the car and the salon I know everything about you baby girl.
Drew: i'll have Eric give you a call back when he gets out the shower.
Robin: oh, no need to  just tell him he needs to come see the twins they're sick and they missed their daddy bye.

I was truly devastated. I couldn't believe he has been lying to me this whole entire time. I love this man we've been going 2 years strong. This shit hurts me. It hurts me bad. I know if I confront him he's gonna try to lie his way up out of it but what the hell it's worth a try he finally got out of the shower. I waited for him to get dressed and come downstairs so I can confront him about the situation.

Eric: hey baby, where's Venus at?
Drew: I put her down for bed. We need to talk now.
Eric: OK what's up?
Drew: who is Robin to you?
Eric: what the hell are you talking about?
Drew: don't lie to me just tell me the truth who is she to you, Eric.
Eric: where is all of this coming from? What the hell are you talking about?
Drew: stop lying to me she kept calling your phone and calling your phone and I answered your phone and she told me who she was to you and that you needed to come see the twins they're sick and they missed their daddy. What the hell is that about?
Eric: you answered my phone without my permission?
Drew: oh, the hell with your permission you have a whole Nother family besides me you've been lying to my face this whole entire time what the hell is wrong with you? I am your wife. I deserve more respect. I treat you like a king and you do this to me.
Eric: as you should, as you should, you're my wife you should treat me like a king, and with more respect.
Drew: oh, save the bullshit I'm sick of this fake ass, bullshit that you've been feeding me. Your father would've never treated your mother like this and you know that.

He proceeded to slap me to the ground and tell me .

Eric: don't you ever in your life bring up my father again you got some fucking nerve now you want to know the truth yes, I do have twins besides Venus their names are Nyla and DJ I take care of them and make sure their mother is well taken care of as long as I'm taking care of you and my child and I come home every day that's the only thing you should worry about, but don't you ever in your fucking life bring my father up in this house again do you understand me.
Drew: yes, I understand.

I know how he felt about his father but I never really understood why  I mean he took care of his mom and him. I figured there really wasn't anything to hate, but Eric just had this different type of hate for he's dad. I never really thought that he would put his hands on me just for bringing it up but still doesn't justify the fact that he has two kids out there, I don't know what I'm gonna do the day? I proceeded to call DeAndre the next day to catch up on old times. I figured it would be nice. Talking to an old friend for once. we decided to meet up for coffee to catch up.

DeAndre: Drew what's up baby?
Drew: hey DeAndre, how are you?
DeAndre: i'm good I'm good. It was very surprising that you called me. How's things been going for you?
Drew: things have been good, I guess.
DeAndre: don't lie to me, Drew I know you talk to me what's been going on with you?
Drew: well, I had a baby, a beautiful baby girl named Venus. I got married.
DeAndre: a baby all man that's crazy. I know she has to be just as beautiful as her mother so you got married to Eric how's that going?
Drew: thank you and it's going good I guess.
DeAndre: just good you don't say that like you're happy or anything you've been having problems in your marriage?
Drew: I don't wanna talk about that.
DeAndre: Drew come on talk to me I'm here for you in anyway.
Drew: he has two children besides Venus. I just found that out last night and he just gets so mad at times. It's like I don't even recognize him.
DeAndre: mad at times mad like how he put his hands on you let me see your arm. I noticed they had a bruise on them.
Drew: deAndre please don't cause a scene.
DeAndre: Drew let me see your hands right now.

He proceeded to grab my arm and look at it, and sees the bruises that Eric had put on me .

DeAndre: oh, hell, no drew hell no where this nigga at I'm about to teach him to put his hands on a real man instead of a woman.
Drew: deAndre please stop it's not that serious.
DeAndre: not that serious, this man over here, putting his hands on you and you expect me to let it go and act like it's not that serious hell no.
Drew: deAndre please I promise you I will call you if anything else happens I promise you I'm not trying to have my marriage destroyed please just do this for me.
DeAndre: OK Drew I'm only doing this for you.
Drew: thank you. Thank you so much.