The kick out

Drew: hey mom, hey dad what's this?
Vicky: I was cleaning up the house and decide to go clean up your room because it was a little messy and this is what the hell I find.
Ron: what the hell is this Drew? Where the hell did you get all this money from?
Drew: you went through my things.
Vicky: it's my damn house anything I feel free to go through I'm gonna do it so like your father said what the hell is this? Where did you get all this money from?
Drew: i've just been saving my money.
Ron: saving your money, what job you got you flipping burgers at McDonald's or something you stocking shelves at Walmart you working at the bodega or something don't play with me little girl.
Vicky: or is it Eric given you all this damn money.
Ron: you still seeing him after  we told you to stay away from him. speak up I didn't raise you to be silent talk don't get quiet now.
Drew: he's really not that bad y'all are over exaggerating mom you were with dad. He was just like Eric.
Vick: your father was nothing like Eric he was better take Eric just wants to take you down through the gutter and your ass is falling for it.
Ron: enough of this shit either you stop seeing him or you got to get the hell out of our house your choice.
Drew: are y'all serious right now you really gonna kick me out for this.
Vicky: you put this on yourself so you're gonna stop seeing him or leave.
Drew: this is bullshit I'm leaving.

I can't believe my parents really kicked me out over this bullshit. Where am I gonna go? I can't stand on my own 2 feet. I love Eric and I really want to be with him so if he loves me he'll let me stay with him I proceeded to call Eric.

Eric: yo what's up baby .
Drew: can you come get me my parents kicked me out.
Eric: I'm on my way.

Me and Eric can really be together living together spend more time together I think everything is gonna be OK maybe this kick out was the best thing.
Me and Eric finally made it to a year of being together me and Lolo finally graduated high school I did have plans to go to college but Eric didn't want me to he said whatever I wanted to do he can make it happen but money can't buy everything and I know your asking why the hell did you put off your life plans and goals just because of what he wanted you to do I love this man and I just wanted to make him happy. Now this is the night where everything changed Eric's birthday night. It was his 29th birthday. His boys threw him a birthday party at a club downtown in Times Square. And he told me to dress for the occasion so if my man tells me to dress for the occasion, of course, I'm gonna go put on my best fit and look good while I'm walking by his side . we proceeded to walk into the building. Everyone just popped out, saying happy birthday. It was so cute. I saw My Girl Lolo with ace and I had to go say what's up . I haven't seen her ever since we graduated.

Drew: what's up lolo girl.
Lolo: hey baby I miss you.
Drew: I miss you too how have you been?
Lolo: i've been good girl how about you?
Drew: i've been good we got to catch up girl. I miss you.
Lolo: yes, girl we do but tonight we have fun it's your man birthday.

So we proceeded to party and have fun I decided to go get a drink and you won't believe who I ran into, DeAndre .

DeAndre: Drew, is that you?
Drew: DeAndre oh my God come here give me a hug I haven't seen you in forever. How Have you been?
DeAndre: i've been good and you.
Drew: i've been good.
DeAndre: that's good will you take my number down? I actually gotta get back to the party for my friend.
Drew: OK yeah you do that you have a nice night.

Soon as I turn my head to go back to the table, I noticed Eric looking at me and DeAndre talking the whole time. I just know here we go with some bullshit. To walk back to the table, and Eric roughly grabbed me and said .

Eric: get your ass up get your shit and go get in the fucking car now.
Drew: baby calm down it's your birthday celebrate.
Eric: stop fucking playing with me. Get up now and go get in the fucking car. I'm not playing with you.