Crushing on Karina and an Invisible Yeji Stan

Yeji grabbed her phone and texted for a bit, then she yelled, "Everyone gather around!  Let's get on to round two!"

Yeji grabbed her phone and texted for a bit, then she yelled, "Everyone gather around! Let's get on to round two!"

The girls all gathered around and took their places.

Yeji asked, "Has Jiyoon had her pets, and has Gaeul had her lap-mate for long enough?"

Everyone nodded. Karina got up off of Gaeul's bony lap and Isa went back to her spot also.

"Chaeyoung! Grab the next 'other' card and let's go! Heejin is going to try to run the game now so I can stay quiet."

Isa flipped the next card. "Add one person to the dare, or add an additional question of your design to the truth. Oh, Chaeyoung likes!"

"Jimin, truth or dare?"

"Chaeyoung, why are you attacking my dear Nayeon?"

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," said Isa.

"Dare," said Karina.

Isa read her card. "For 2 points: Pick one article of clothing the person you are playing this card on must remove. Another person in the room with the most similar article of clothing to what the person this card is played on must remove theirs as well."

Karina said, "Chaeyoung... come on..."

"Are we playing this game? Or not? What do you have under that sweater Nayeon?"

Karina was about to throw a tantrum. Nana put her hands on Karina's shoulders to calm her, and gave her a thumbs up. Nana pulled her red sweater over her head. She was wearing a white tee shirt under it.

Heejin said, "Make a pile over there."

Nana threw her sweater to the side.

"The other person with a red sweater, is... GAEUL. Lose it!"

Gaeul pointed at Isa and gave her props... "Ahhhh." She pulled her sweater off as well and added it to the pile. Gaeul was wearing a white silk shirt under but it was a bit transparent and showed her black bra.