Messy Cupcakes and Dirty Santa

Received Photocard summary

Gaeul – Heejin, Soodam, Jiyoon; Isa – Karina, Nana, Jiyoon, Miu, Sua; Sua – Nana, Bae, Isa;

Bae – Yena, Miu; Heejin – Gaeul, Karina, Yeji; Yena – Yeji, Bae, Miu;

Yeji – Soodam, Yena, Heejin; Soodam – Gaeul, Isa; Karina – Yeji, Isa, Nana, Sua;

Nana – Karina, Sua; Jiyoon – Gaeul, Soodam; Miu – Yena, Bae, Heejin, Jiyoon

"Here we go!" said Yeji. "We are going to start with the girl with the most photocards. If you gave that girl a photocard, but don't think there is a chance of her picking you, you can move your photocard to someone else. When there is a tie for the girl with the most photocards, the girl that went first will get priority."

Nana stood up. Yeji was startled. "What's wrong Nana?"

Nana looked at Karina and sang, "Let it go, let it go; I am one with the wind and sky; Let it go, let it go; You'll never see me cry."

Karina said "oh", she then finished it singing, "Here I stand, and Here I stay – Let the storm rage on!"

Nana sat down. Jiyoon and Miu clapped.

"The heck was that?" asked Heejin.

Nana was quiet.

"Isa has five," Yeji continued after the brief musical interlude. "If you gave your photocard to Isa and think you have no chance of winning, go ahead and move it."

Miu said, "I'll move mine to Heejin."

Heejin said, "Smart move! I accept!" Isa gave the Miu card to Heejin.

Jiyoon said, "I'm going to move my card to Soodam."

Soodam smiled as Isa handed the Jiyoon card to her.

Yeji said, "Okay Isa! Who is it going to be? First partner is....!"

Isa didn't have to think at all, "I pick Sua."

Sua gracefully fell off of her chair and rolled up in a ball on the floor.

Nana looked down at her. "Isa broke another one..." Everyone laughed as stunned Sua got up and took her seat again.

Yeji said, "Next is Heejin, adding Miu gave her four, and because she went earliest of the girls with four. Does anyone want to move their card away from Heejin?"

Karina said, "I'm going to move my card to Yena."

Yena looked at her strangely, and accepted her card. "Why?"

Karina replied, "I think you will thank me later."

Yena shrugged.

"Heejin, who do you pick?", asked Yeji.

"I PICK YEJI!" Heejin ran around the table and gave Yeji a huge hug.

"Oh, okay!" said Yeji. "Karina, you pick next."

"I pick Nana, my Frozen sister!" said Karina.

Yeji said, "Okay, here is where things get interesting, we have a Bae, Yena, Miu love triangle, but there is only room for two... Um, Yena, you are next pick."

Yena said, pointing to Miu, "Please don't hate me, I really like you... but I pick Bae."

Bae made no sound or movement, trying hard not to react, a tear may or may not have fallen down her cheek.

Miu said, "It's okay! I'm happy for you two!"

Karina said, "See, by giving you my card, I made sure you went first instead of Miu, she would have broken you two up. I'm also sorry Miu, but these two are going to be a crazy pair."