MVP!

Other then Midoriya, the rest of those that participated in the battle had made their way to the monitoring room. Uraraka, Bakugo and Iida were all standing in front of the class as they were going through the results of the battle. "Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!" All Might announced to the class.
"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" The class appeared to be surprised at this statement.
"Hmm, well... Why is that?" The teacher was asking the class. "Does anyone know?" He raised his hand while asking.
"It's quite simple." Someone had spoken up before another was about to raise their hand. All eyes had turned towards Yuko who had been the one to speak. "Out of the four the only one that took this training seriously was Iida." She had began by explaining this fact before glancing over to All Might that seemed to have frozen. "Shall we move onto why the others were not chosen instead?" She soon turned to Uraraka to continue. "The first should be the person who let down her guard in the middle of battle." Hearing this caused the girl to flinch and hang her head as she knew this was her. "If this had been a real villain instead of someone playing one, they would have instantly gone to attack and kill her." The class seemed to have turned a little pale at her words. "But this wasn't the only reason she was not chosen. It was due to her last attack. The rocks that were sent flying hit the weapon, if it had been real it would have exploded due to the impact. In other words not only herself but everyone in the near facilities would have been killed." No one seemed to have thought of this, Uraraka was one of them and when she heard those words she realised that Yuko was right. If this had been a real weapon her attack could have destroyed everything. "Next we have Villain B, who was indeed a villain in both name and personality." Yuko's sight turned to Bakugo as a grin appeared across her face, and one could see his anger towards her when she said that. "He was the worse out of everyone because he allowed his emotions to control his actions." She began to explain this fact as everyone was looking at her wide eyed. "He didn't even try to work with his partner, completely ignored the second hero and used an attack that not only destroyed their hideout but would have alerted other heroes to his location." When she said that, looking at Bakugo's face, he shot his head away to avoid looking at her. "Finally we have the other hero who completely incapacitated himself while destroying the building." Yuko sighed as she shook her head upon speaking about Midoriya. "If he throughout his plan instead of his emotions, he should have realised that his attack would have been dangerous if the weapon had been real, not to mention the possibility of the debris falling onto the street and civilians." Yuko clearly knew what she was talking about and no one was able to get a word in anywhere as her words were true. "But the main reason he wasn't chosen was due to him not thinking about the consequences after he incapacitated himself. Much like with Uraraka, if the villain had been real in that moment they would have killed him before retreating as they weren't that injured." Just the thought of that sent chills down not just her classmates but also their teacher's spin. Although, his might have been due to how nonchalant Yuko was as she spoke of death and such. "None of them treated the training as it was really, other then Iida. He might have not been able to stop the final attack but he already had numerous plans to respond to whoever his opponent would have been." As she spoke of why Iida had been chose, one was able to see how overwhelmed with joy he was hearing her words. "The only reason the heroes won was due to the fact that this was training. If this had been real they would have been punished for their reckless actions, and would have had their license revoked." All were silent as they were looking at the girl that finally finished her explanation to All Might's chose. Yuko had glanced over to the stunned All Might. He clearly wasn't expecting her to say all that.
"W-Well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" The teacher was finally able to speak, though a bit shaken.
"Yes, I'll note that." She stated this to him, as she didn't mention that.
"All right, everyone, let's change locations and start the second match." All Might had announced to the class as he was once again standing behind the to lot boxes from before. "Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."
"Yes, Sir!" Everyone else remaining had shouted after he shouted this to them. Yuko had her sights upon Bakugo, who appeared to be in shock as he wasn't moving or reacting to anything around him. While at the same time, much like the first match All Might had placed both his hands into both boxes and began moving around to pull out the next
"The next teams to battle will be..." He ripped out his arms and held out the white and black ball in front of everyone. "...Team B as the Heroes and Team I as the Villains!"