Scary!

In the Landslide Zone, ice covered the ground along with several villains, preventing them from moving. "It's pathetic to lose against a single child." This ice had all started from a single point. "Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult, aren't you?" Todoroki was glaring down at them like they were nothing more than bugs. "'Scatter you and kill you,' huh?" He had sighed, causing mist to come out from his mouth as the temperature dropped due to his Quirk. "I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with Quirks they didn't know what to do with." He stated his honest opinions on the matter since they weren't even worth the effort.
"Th-This guy... The I stand we warped here..."
"Is he really a kid?" As the villains were shocked upon Todoroki's power, the young man he began walking down the slope, past his frozen victims. As he walked he began to evaluate the current situation. He deduces that the majority of the villains are mere small-time thugs and they do not have the ability to compete with All Might. Just as he was thinking deeply, one villain comes at him with a knife but it meant nothing to him. The young man had simply countered by freezing him with ice generated from his right foot. While simultaneously avoiding a spear from being being carried by another thug that tries to stab Todoroki. He had grabbed the weapon and began freezing it, along with the villain that weld it. They truely were nothing more than a ragtag bunch of thugs. There was only four or five that appeared to have been a real threat. With that being the case, there was only one thing to do first before anything else. His attention turned to the thug that was trying to attack him with a knife earlier.
"Hey, at this rate, your cell will slowly die." Tears seemed to have began welling up in the thugs eyes as Todoroki came closer to him "I want to be a hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible." He had lifted up his hand as his Quirk was activated and held it just before the thugs face. "On what basis do you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?" He had began interrogates the incapacitated villains.

A few feet away from him, watching in a place he was unable to see was a person with brown hair. "What the hell!? That guy's scary..." They were hiding behind a boulder in fear at the scene before them. "Is he really a kid?" They had pretty much repeated the same question as the villain, shivering not only because it was cold but also due to being terrified. "Why did Mistress send me here!?" They were crying while asking this, until they heard something moving behind them. It was like they began a different person as their arm turned into a bow as the other pulled back the string where an arrow of stone formed thanks to the piece they grabbed before using their Quirk. However, there was no one insight but they still didn't let down their guard. After a moment passed and no one or sound were heard. "Maybe I'm being too sensitive." They had the bow shift back into an arm and the stone back to its original shape. "More importantly, I need to capture any thugs that are still finding. I don't want to Mistress to punish me!"