Christian

I wanted to start off with Christian. Out of everyone that I know, I would like to place Christian as my number one topic for my story. So, here goes nothing!

I live my life around church. My only difference is that i curse, i think of committing adultry, i think of killing myself, i think of evil things, and i hate. Christian started going to church with me in February of 2011. He never stopped going, even after we broke up. I love that even though he is a Catholic, he would change churches to be with me, then make new friends and go to learn even longer. He has missed one church service on Tuesday May 17, 2011. That is the only church service i can think of that he missed.

Christian is often a security guard at ANIME conventions. He could be a pretty nice looking one to. Did i mention that he is Asian. well Vietnamese, but thats the same thing as being Asian, right? I would have to guess so.

Back to what i was saying. I felt as if he was ignoring me one day while i was going to Texas to get my nefew from his dad's house. I was riding with my ex-sister-in-law Heather. We had so much fun going to Texas, we went shopping in Burlington Coat Factory also. I got a few new things. Christian didnt text me at all that day, he didn't even say bye to me. He just said hope you have fun. Oh, I wish we could have brought him with us. then maybe i could have napped on his shoulder and maybe i could get that kiss from him.

If i could choose whether or not to fall in love with someone and have long lasting emotions for them, i would choose Christian right off the bat. There is no doubt that i would choose him. I fell even harder for him than i did for Wade. I fell softly yet hard for Wade, but i fell so hard in love with Christian like i died basically. There is nobody that can cure a broken heart, except for the person who broke it.

Christian knows so much about my life, so much that not even some of my best friends know about this stuff. I was scared to tell Christian about some of the stuff, and he figured some of the stuff out himself. We would talk for hours when alone. I really wish we had one of those relationships that nomatter what was said, Love was always there and never broken apart.

We went on a date to Buffalo Wild Wings one evening after watching Beastly in theaters. It was an awesome movie. There is a funny story to say with that evening anyways. Well, he ordered the hottest sauce on his buffalo wild wings. It was cute but funny at the same time. He basically had his lips puckered up for a kiss, but his lips were burning so badly that he was puckering his lips to try and cool them off. Haha, he downed a big glass of iced tea in literally two seconds. I looked at him when he started drinking his drink. i looked away for a second then back and he was done with his drink. I asked him like six hundred times if he wanted me to order him some more tea, and he kept telling me no. The first date we went on together, was the date to a movie then buffalo wild wings. We went to Chuck-E-Cheeses together for my nefews fifth birthday party on April 9, 2011, and that was the very last thing we did together. Thats the day we broke up for the first time

Would you think it is possible to be asked to go to prom with a friend after a break up and get ready in literally twenty minutes? He thinks that it is not possible that i could have possibly gotten ready to go to prom with a close friend of mine in 20 minutes. In my opinion, if you are used to getting a shower, drying your hair, getting dressed, make-up on, hair fixed in 20 minutes or you'll be late for school, then you could do it. Am I right or wrong? I would say that i am right, and that is my opinion there. Take it or leave it, you have my opinion on the matter.

The next month I had been kicked out of my sister's house and I aws torn to pieces while i was packing. I was having trouble packing, he came by to talk to my sister and he stopped and started to leave, he got to the end of the driveway and that's when I had ran out of the house and chased after him, wrapping my arms around him then letting go and falling to the ground in tears. He sat down beside me after a minute or two. He said to me, I don't want to see you like this. I am sorry that everything is going bad for you the last few months, I want to be here for you, I am here right now.