Chapter 1

Sun ended up falling asleep after he listened to all the past audio logs...he had spent 3 years in this stupid apocalypse...to make it worse, Moon was shutting everyone out...again...

Moon had woken up, he had seen Sun go to sleep as he woke up...Moon checked the time...4:50 AM...plenty of time during the day to find a cure...maybe then he can cure Monty and Earth would be happier again...Moon snapped out of his thoughts to see Lunar awake... "Hey bud...why are you up?" Moon asked, trying to sound as gentle as he could, but he couldn't hide the stress in his voice... "I had a nightmare..." Moon heard Lunar mutter...he started to gently hug Lunar and rub his back... "It was about Monty...wasn't it?" Moon asked, as he got a small nod from Lunar... "It's okay...we'll find a way to cure him and everyone else...I know it..." Moon pulled away and had his hands on Lunar's shoulders...Moon looked at Lunar...the poor kid looked terrified...it didn't help as soon as Monty was infected, he attacked Lunar... "W-what if it happens to one of you guys...?" Lunar asked Moon in a small voice... "It won't...we'll be alright..." Moon said reassuringly...well, as reassuringly as he could...

"We'll be alright..."

'̵̢͍̜̻̦͈̙̒̀̀̒̈́͋̈́m̴̻͙͓͌ ̸̬̬̼̤͌̿͜͝ş̷͚͕͊͂ö̵̮͖̻̦̙̜̬̍̌̈́r̴̫̥̟͉̤͎̯̅͝ṟ̶̮̩̼̘̣̖̄̀̈́͐̄͝͠ÿ̷̧͉͐̏.̴͈͈̻̖̟̂́̀̀̂͌̕.̶̨̨̨̗̝̟̊̐̒̚̚.̴̛͑̓̽̚̕̕͜.̵̬̠͇͆̈́̅͒̏͝
̷̤̖͓̳͇̻̈͜
̶̡̭̯̓ͅ
̶̭̫̀͛̀̋̂̓
̵͎͂̍F̸͎̙̫͖͛͂̉o̵̧̠̙͍̜͒̔̍͂̀͛͋r̷͕͙͑̓͛̂̓̕͝ ̸̢̡͉͑̏͆̂̓̉̇è̵͔̏̈́̇̕̕v̶̙̺̦͍̝͗ë̷̬̞̹́r̷̯̳͖͆̔̏̌͊͘ͅy̵̪͓̘̳̐͋t̸͔͗̒h̸̻͓̅͛͒́̀̎i̴̝̍̎̏́̐n̶̡̠̱͎̎̿̈́̇̾̋g̵̰͒̓͛̉̈́͘.̶̟͕̰͍̮͑̂̎͒ͅ.̷̯̞̹͓̼̋̆͒͌̄̑.̸̧͎̫͛̾̔͌́

CHAPTER 1 LETS GO!