Chapter 6

"Moon?" Sun asked as he opened the door to Moon's room, but he saw Moon was asleep...Sun sighed as he shook his brother awake...

"...what..." Moon tiredly asked as he rolled over to face the wall... "Are you okay?" "...i'm fine...just tired..." Sun made a 'mhm' noise as he said "Right, so why is there metal rusting on your arm?" Moon's eyes shot open as he quickly said "U-uhm, no reason!" "Really, because it seems you got really panicked when I asked that."

"Crap...Sun's onto me..." Moon thought as he quickly thought of an excuse. "I accidentally put my arm in some water and it must've had some bacteria that rusted my arm!" "THAT WAS THE WORST LIE EVER! YOU IDIOT!"

Sun looked at Moon skeptically, but went along with it. "Sure..." Sun said skeptically, but left Moon alone.

"KILL HIM NOW!" Moon heard the voice echo through his head, he gripped onto his head and curled up in a ball... "Shut up...SHUT UP!" Moon yelled, he did feel like he was going insane, was this what Sun felt like when he was hallucinating Bloodmoon? "This is horrible...was this what Sun felt like?!" Moon stayed curled up in a ball...he saw eyes all around him...there were red eyes all around him...like a lifeless black void but filled with life...Moon's breathing started to accelerate again...he felt a pain in his head...he felt a pair of arms around him and Moon's breathing stopped for a moment...he heard a voice calling out his name... "....moon..."

"...Moon..."

"MOON!"

He tried looking around to find the voice...he saw Lunar right beside him...his arms wrapped around him...calling out his name...