Chapter 5

Moon was pacing around his room.  "Crap...how am I gonna tell Sun, or Lunar, or Earth?! They already lost Monty, and I don't want to make it worse!" Moon thought as he looked at the rusting piece of metal on his arm. He had to find some sort of cure and he'd have to do it fast if he didn't want to hurt any of his siblings.

"Kill..."

Moon flinched as he heard the voice, he looked around rapidly, before his eyes settled on a sort of shadowy figure. The shadow stood there, before it disappeared.

"Kill..."

He heard the voice again, this time, eyes were all around him...

"Is this what the infection does?! Does it make you go insane?!"

Moon said out loud quietly as he buried his head in a pillow on his cot.

"Kill."

The voice was slowly getting louder...and he hated it.

"KILL!"

Moon's 'breathing' got quicker...he hated this...he felt like something was in his head that he couldn't get out...he felt like he was being controlled by something, like how Lunar controlled the old version of himself...

"Maybe I just need sleep..."

Moon tried to get some rest as he stared at the ceiling as he laid on his cot. Eyes stared back at him. Moon sighed and rolled over to stare at the wall instead. The eyes followed him, so Moon 'closed' his eyes and powered himself off...

But he didn't see his mindset....

He saw a black void....

Chapter 5!