Chapter 3

Moon and Solar's argument had been on and off for a few hours...Sun kept Lunar's ears covered as Earth gently hugged Sun...

"SHUT UP!" Sun heard another shout...he couldn't take it anymore and yelled... "SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" Both Solar and Moon opened the door of the room they were in...both looking shocked...Sun never yelled...like never...  "Woah...that was..."  Solar's voice trailed off, they were both looking at Sun in shock...  "CAN'T YOU TWO SEE YOU'RE SCARING EARTH AND LUNAR?!"  Sun never acted like this...it was kinda scary...Sun took a deep breath and just said.  "You know what, screw it. I'm going to take a walk."  Sun left the bunker as Moon and Solar were still in shock. Moon looked towards Lunar and Earth, who both seemed scared from Sun's yelling.  "You guys okay?"  Moon asked, to which both of them nodded.

Sun had been walking through the ruins of what was once his home. It looked so abandoned, but that tended to happen in apocalypses. Sun eventually made his way to the daycare in the old Pizzaplex, and when he entered, memories came flooding back. He sighed as he managed to get on top of an old play structure. He sat down at the top.  "Man...this place is destroyed..."  Sun muttered. In the background, he could hear the roars and shrieks of the infected, most likely from Monty. Sun then heard some rustling underneath the play structure he was sitting on. He readied his weapon as he got off of it.

As Sun got off, he cautiously looked around...he saw an infected Ruin...  "Oh God...he got infected too..."  Ruin's metal looked like a decaying mess, half of his rays were gone, and he basically looked like how he looked before he got a new body, but worse...Sun didn't know how far the infection was, so he tried calling out to Ruin...  "Ruin?"  Ruin's head snapped towards him...Sun then heard what he presumed to be Ruin's voice calling out for help...it hurt to actually hear him like this, even if he did bring Eclipse back...Sun, not wanting to hurt Ruin, fled.

Sun managed to make it back to the bunker. It was oddly quiet, but he expected that. It was always quiet after Moon's and Solar's fights were finished.  "I'm back."  Sun called out, Lunar came running up to Sun and hugged him. Sun looked down at him and smiled a bit.  "Did you miss me bud?"  Sun asked Lunar, and Lunar nodded as he muttered.  "I thought you were gonna get infected..."  Sun gently picked up Lunar and he hugged Lunar tightly...  "I'm not gonna get infected buddy, okay?"  Lunar nodded as Sun felt Lunar bury his head into his shoulder. Sun saw Moon approach him.  "Hey, did you see anything out there?" "Yeah, Ruin's infected."  Moon nodded a bit as he heard Ruin got infected.  "Figured as much."  Moon then walked away, and went back into his room, probably to try to find a cure again. Sun barely saw Moon anymore, which caused them to drift apart. Sun had formed a stronger bond with Lunar and Earth if anything. Sun eventually went to sit down on the couch in the bunker...and he held Lunar until both of them fell asleep.