8 - I get drunk (shocker ikr)

TW: drunk makeout (nothing happens tho)

Grayson drove me back to my apartment.

When I opened the door I jumped back in shock.

"THE FUCK!?"

"SURPRISE!!!"

After several heart pallipitations I managed to speak.

"What's all this?"

Standing in front of me was Isaac, Lena, Luke, Kayleigh, Ivy, Chase, Matt and Alana.

The same apartment where not a month ago Isaac and I were watching the Big Bang theory and eating shitty Chinese food in was decorated with streamers and had a cake sitting in the centre of the coffee table.

Shit! Grayson was out front parking the car!

"Hey, love I..."

Everyone's jaws seemed to drop at the same time including Grayson's.

Isaac looked at me, then looked at Gray, the looked at me again.

"So what friend's house were you staying at last night?" Lena finally asked.

I slapped my forehead.

"Guys this is-"

"Grayson Hawthorne." The four of them echoed.

I stayed silent for a second.

"The fact that you guys knew who he was but I didn't when I met him for the first time irritates me."

"I'm in your life now babe get used to it." Alana winked.

"Anyway," Luke cut off. "Let's celebrate."

****************

I may have just had one glass of champagne too many.

Just one.

Isaac muttered curses as he got up to take me to my room but Gray stopped him.

"I'll take care of her, you be with your girl."

Oh yeah, Isaac had sprung on me that he wanted to propose to Lena soon.

I think I agreed because I had gin and champagne in my system but never the less I was happy.

I felt bad I couldn't do anything with Grayson for his birthday because of all the celebrations.

"Noooo Grayyyy!" I pulled his arms back onto the couch.

He hoisted me off the couch and said goodnight to everyone.

once we got to my floor of the penthouse, I began to place sloppy kisses all over his face.

"Happy birthday my baby, I'm sorry I took it from you." I said as I continued kissing on and around his face.

Grayson looked at me, with a mix of emotions in his eyes.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He reassured.

I was too in love with Grayson to think that was true.

*************************

Grayson's pov

She leaves kisses around my face.

We were right outside her room, I was against the wall as she sloppily kissed my jaw.

"Happy birthday my baby, I'm sorry I took it from you." She apologies.

My heart melts completely.

I should've known. She seemed uncomfortable and on edge the whole day.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

She shakes her head.

"I know exactly what you'd do. You wouldn't want anything big, you'd just want your brothers to wish you and be surrounded by everyone you love the whole day, you wouldn't even take gifts. You'd just want the company of people you love." She whispered.

She's right.

There's no one on this planet who knows me better than that brilliant fucking woman.

"Tell me Silver, am I wrong?" She asked.

Our lips are so close.

"No, no you aren't."

She began kissing me again, this time undoing my dress shirt.

I would've loved to slide that dress off her, but I couldn't.

"Love-" I pushed her off and she groaned.

"Whyyyyy?" She complained, pouting.

She looked so fucking cute when she did that. I wanted to kiss her lips so desperately. Teach her to not be so greedy like she was for me. She looked poured into that dress. The idea of it falling off her and--

Bad Grayson! bad!

"You're drunk my love."

"So?" She scoffed.

"So I don't want to do anything you might regret."

She was about to speak but I picked her up by her legs and threw her over my shoulder.

I put her down gently on the bed and kissed her forehead. I took her heals off for her.

I'd seen this film multiple times... I knew the ending.

"Why do you have to have dignity?" She groaned sleepily.

I just chuckled and laid next to her as she burried her face in my chest.

Nothing in the world could come between us again... so we thought.