Doctor time

On the way home Lauren wouldn't talk to me, she's mad at me for not telling her I was raped, "I thought we said we wouldn't keep secrets from each-other?" she asked almost in tears, when we got home I ran to my bed and I started to cry, I should have told her but I was too scared, I grabbed my guitar and started singing, " Why? Why are You still here with me?

Didn't You see what I've done?

In my shame I want to run and hide myself

Yeah, but it's here I see the truth

I don't deserve You

But I need You to love me

And I, I won't keep my heart from You this time

And I'll stop this pretending that I can

Somehow deserve what I already have

I need You to love me

I, I have wasted so much time

Pushing You away from me

I just never saw how You could cherish me

'Cause You're a God who has all things

And still You want me

And I need You to love me

And I, I won't keep my heart from You this time

And I'll stop this pretending that I can

Somehow deserve what I already have, yeah, yeah

Your love makes me forget what I have been

Your love makes me see who I really am

Your love makes me forget what I have been, oh-oh

And I need You to love me, yeah

I need You to love me, yeah

And I'll stop this pretending that I can

Somehow deserve what I already have Somehow deserve what I already have I need You to love me," when I finished singing I heard the door open, I turned around to see Lauren in tears, "I'm really sorry" I said, tears trickling down my face "I didn't tell you because I was scared to, and I couldn't find the right words to tell you, I wanted to but I didn't know how," "it's okay, I shouldn't have gotten that mad" I hugged her, we stayed there for a few minuets then becca came in, "sorry to interrupt but Kayla can I talk to you for a minute? Lauren walked out and shut the door, "Kayla"'she started "how would you feel if I adopted you?" she asked "I would love it" I said smiling "one problem though" I stated "what?" she asked "your gonna be a 33 year old grandma," I said jokingly she laughed. "so what are you going to do?" she asked "about the baby?" I asked she nodded, " I'm going to keep it, I mean I know I'm only 15 but I think I can do it," "abortion is wrong, and I could never give it up for adoption," "that and I know I just found out and all but I love it" I said shyly, she smiled at me and said, "whatever you choose we'll be with you every step of the way." I hugged her. "Thanks" I said smiling. "no problem, now let's go eat." my stomach replied with a growl we laughed, "what are we eating?" I asked. "well britt and Lauren decided on pizza" "of corse, Lauren loves pizza" I laughed, after we ate Lauren and britt helped me write the music to my song, then I went to bed.

-------------------------------

I woke up screaming again, but this time britt came in my room, "are you alright?" she asked concerned, "I'm fine just had a nightmare, it happens every night" I put my glasses on "maybe you should see a psychiatrist" she said "I'm sure they'll go away soon" I said "Kayla your pregnant, nightmares can cause stress, and that's not good for you or the baby." "I'll try it I guess" I said "good" she smiled she stayed for a few minuets and we talked about names and stuff like that. Then I went to bed, "Kayla wake up you have a doctors appointment in an hour." "ugh what time is it?" I asked 7:00." I got out of bed took a shower, got dressed, ate, brushed my teeth etc etc. Then we left, in the car Adele turning tables came on the radio and I started to sing along quietly, we walked in the doctors office, then we walked up to the receptionist's desk to sign in and the lady gave me a disgusted look, I smiled politely at her and we sat down, "slut" I heard her whisper, I looked at becca to see if she heard she looked back at me and whispered "it's ok she just doesn't understand" in my ear, after a while a nurse came in and called my name, we walked back into a room, "the doctor will be with you in a minuet" she said and walked out, about a half in hour later the doctor came in, "hello Kayla" he said, "hi" I replied shyly, "I'm doctor arnolds" he said "I'll be the one delivering your baby in about 7 or 8 months." he had becca leave for a minuet, then he looked a certain somewhere (which was really awkward.) then becca came nave in and he took us to an ultrasound room, and he had me lift my shirt up, "is that going to be cold?" I ask "a lot of people think it is but it's not." he smiled at me, he squeezed the gel on my stomach and rubbed the wand thing (whatever it's called) around on my stomach "Kayla" he said with a concerned look on his face, "yes?" I asked worried something was wrong" "your having twins" i was shocked, do you want pictures?" he asked "yes please" I said, after the ultrasound he led us back to the room we were in before and walked out, a few minuets later he came back with papers, he handed them to me, "your 2 and a half months pregnant" he said "your due date is february 10th, but you could go into labour before or after that," "take parental vitamins, eat healthy, and drink plenty of water," "oh and one more thing." "what?" "no coffee or caffeine till the 2nd trimester." he said I guess he knew what I was thinking because then he said "don't worry I'm sure you can wait a half a month" then smiled at me. On the way home becca asked me about names, "I like Toby for a boy and Taylor for a girl, I'll have to think of two more though" I said when we got home it was 9:00 am we walked in to the smell of doughnuts and coffee "hey" lissa said, "we got you guys coffee" "ugh" I said "what's wrong?" lissa asked "Kayla can't have coffee" becca explained, I walked in the kitchen and the smell of coffee got stronger, I ran in the bathroom to throw up, Lauren walked in took my glasses off and held my hair back, when I was done I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth, "Lauren I have to tell you something" I said, "shoot" she replied "I'm having twins!" "what!" she said excitedly "that's great!" she hugged me and we went to eat doughnuts.