bad dreams and visitors

"dad hurry up" I said " we're almost there" my dad said, then CRASH it happend and then I was in my room back in ohio, "did you make dinner?" my drunk mother slured, "y-you never said you wanted me t-to" "y-you never said you wanted me t-to" my mother mimicked me "go to your room!" she yelled I ran up to my room and fell asleep,

I woke up as the door opened, there was my mother holding a knife, "please don't!" I begged, "to late for that now you little brat!" my mother yelled then she stabbed me, then all the sudden I was being shook awake, "please don't hurt me" I yelled. Then I realized it was Lauren "I'm sorry I scared you" she said I was in tears, Lauren wrapped her arms around me till I calmed down, then handed my my glasses, then I realized we had a guest, " Kayla this is our friend britt waddel (aka britt nicole) they introduced us and we talked then they went in the kitchen to make lunch, then all of the sudden I felt really dizzy and I passed out. Then when I woke up I was in the hospital "good morning" the doctor smiled at me, "do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" he asked I-I guess" "well your friends out there said you've been feeling I'll on and off the past few days correct?" "yes" I replied "um are you sexually active?" he asked, "um well my mothers boyfriend used to rape me before I ran away" I said "and how long ago was that?" he asked "umm the last time was about 2 and a half months ago I guess" "and have you ever been pregnant before?" "yes" I whisper "how many times?" he asked "f-four" "and what happened to them?" "my mother beat me when I was pregnant" I said in tears, the memories came flooding back, I sobbed "well Kayla your pregnant" then my whole world came crashing down, I just got my life together, how was I going to take care of a baby? Even though a small part of me is excited. "I-is the baby okay? Why did I faint?" I asked woried "you were dehydrated" "don't worry the baby's fine" he reassured me, "do they know" I asked "no, but I can tell them if you want" "please" I asked he smiled and walked off to find the girls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this time I'm gonna leave it at a cliff hanger till I get 5 votes!! I mean it I already have the next part written so the faster you vote the faster I upload!

VOTE COMENT FAN, fan me and I'll fan you back :)