Shopping

Hey peoples okay so I know I said at least 5 votes but I was bored (that and the fact my story got 73 reads so I got my confidence back) lol so any way here's a new chapter sorry it's kinda short, and just so you know I'm already working on the next chapter :) I might even upload it tonight, but first I need your help, I kneed someone to make a cover for my story, whoever does will get one of my next chapters dedicated to them. Okay on with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to feel the warm sun on my face, for a second I forgot where I was, then it all came back to me, I bow my head and pray, "dear God thank you for this day thank you for all you've done for me please make today a good day pray this in your name amen." I get out of bed walk down the hall to the bathroom, take a shower, get dressed and brush me teeth, I walk down the stairs to the kitchen to see becca cooking french toast, "that smells really good!" I say drooling. I haven't eaten breakfast in a long time, I know it's the most important meal of the day and all but my mother liked to starve me, "morning sleepyhead" I turn around and see Lauren feeding penny (her yorkie) "you sleep well?" "yeah, I don't think I've ever slept that good." "that's good, your gonna need all the sleep you can get where we're going" "where are we going?" I asked, "shopping!" she said excited, "I've never been shopping before" I said, "WHAT?!?!?" Lauren practically yelled, "never?" "never" "how did you live!?" "to tell you the truth I don't know," "I just trusted God I guess." she pulled me into a hug, "well that's good" she whispered in my ear.

-------------------------------

After we went shopping Alyssa suggested we make fish tacos. After we ate we watched tv and I went to bed.

Like I said short but I'm working on the next chapter right now so.......

Yeah um so vote and coment please. And I was thinking of starting a new story (a hunger games fanfic) so comment and tell me

What you think,