Chapter 3 - Lonely

As he was talking to himself, he heard someone in the distance. He looks towards their direction and sees them trying to take his treasure, also known as drugs and illegal weapons.

"Hey!" He yelled out, trying to stop them.

He ran towards their direction at a insane speed and slit their throats with zero remorse.

"Bitch" he mumbled. He didn't seem to regret or feel guilty about taking their lives. Possibly because he thought that everyone in darkfall is evil and that he was just trying to return the favor since they tried to kill him without much reason.

He then thought to himself that if he could kill those robbers, then it wouldn't hurt to go to the village and kill some people such as soilders who abuse their powers or those overconfident major assholes.

He walked back to cliff and spoke

"It's not a bad idea."

Cliff turned around with a confused look.

"It's not like i haven't killed people before, so it's not a big deal to kill some people. Sacrifices can be made for us to thrive."

Leon calmly said those words in an innocent way like it was a normal, friendly conversation between 2 friends. Leons way of thinking was rather messed up and comparable to a psychopath in an asylum. The "sacrifice" part was a bit creepy, too cliff thought but he quickly changed his mood.

"Alright! I'm glad to know we're on the same page!"

Cliff joyfully replied, satisfied to know that him and leon indeed do think alike.

____________few years later__________

It had been a while since cliff left to go do an errand. Leon started worrying and went to go look for him.

"Cliff, where are you!" Shouted leon

The worried blond ran around the area in search of him. He checked every cave and ran up and down hills looking. After a while, leon got tired and stopped. He wondered where Cliff went. It's been a whole week, and he still hasnt returned.

He went and sat down on a rock and looked at the dark purple sky. After a while of thinking, leon finally reached a conclusion.

"Did cliff leave me...?"

He mumbled, his eyes felt teary. It felt like a huge spear just struck his heart.

"How could he just leave me here alone..."

He wanted to die. He loved Cliff and was abandoned by him. How could leon survive here alone by himself. He was filled with fear and sadness.

He stood by the edge of a mountain, his life flashing before his eyes. He was about to take a step forward, off the mountain, but suddenly stopped and pulled back.

"NO!" he screamed. He instantly changed his mind. He was too scared of killing himself, and he didn't want to give up on everything either.

He sat down and felt his eyes getting watery. He hated everything, and what's worse is he blamed the darkfall for this.

He knew that cliff was obsessed with mana so he wouldn't have to fear the people of this land. He desired power and would do anything for it. He thought that if this world were more accepting, thered be nothing to fear and we wouldn't be desperate for power, if it were like that then mabye cliff wouldnt have left in search of it and they couldve had a happy ending.

"I despise this place... this stupid land"

He mumbled, then made a decision out of anger

"Im going kill everyone"