Chapter 1- Demons Land

A huge glowing crack in the sky, it looked like the sky was breaking with the galaxy in it. It seemed like a riple, a portal. There was intense wind blowing out, a young boy with blond hair fell out, landing in the water.

He was floating across the stream and washed up at shore, he layed there for a while unconsciously. He bluntly woke up coughing water out. He stared at the floor for a while and got up, he looked around confused.

"where am i...?" Mumbled the blonde. He looked around the dark atmosphere that seemed like a hellish, dead place.

"What the...i can't remember anything. Wait my names leon..what else..?"

"I dont know anything else- blagh!"

He felt soar in the throat and he gagged and coughed something out his mouth. He looks at his hand, seeing the fresh blood he spit out. He keeps coughing more and more until he hears something from the distance.

He turns to see a ginarmous beast glaring down at him. It was the size of a mountain with 6 pair of eyes. It had rough, scaley skin and claws. It looked at leon like he was its dinner. He opened its mouth revealing sharp teeth and stretched its long tounge, grabbing leon.

"Agh!" Shirked leon in pain, the beast had its tounge wrapped around him very tightly as if it was crushing him. He got lifted to the sky, right about its wide mouth, about to be dropped in. Just as it was about to let go, another beast striked. The atrocious monsters fought each other as if they both wanted to feast on the blonde boy.

Leon was dropped to the floor, he watched the battle in fear.

"I have to run now!"

He thought to himself but his muscles wouldnt move an inch. As if he was frozen in shock. Finally the 6 eyes monster was defeated but the other immediately striked for leon.

There was no time to think, leon got up and sprinted, as he ran he suddenly tripped and fell down a rocky hill. He lost sight of the other demon but then something grabbed his leg, another tounge. It pulled leon down.

"Help me!" He screamed but soon realized nobody was coming to save him and how he had to do it himself. He struggled trying to take the rounge like thing of his foot but it was no use. He was getting pulled down the cliff right into its mouth.

He was losing hope until a sudden loud explosion was heard, the beast was and hill was blown to bits. Leon was falling down at fast pace thinking he was about to die. He closed his eyes in fear, embracing death. He landed but he didnt feel a hard impact and he seemed...alive?

He opened his eyes and looked up, seeing the big figure who caught him still holding him in his arms. He saw a dark toned man with black scars down his eyes and long black hair. He seemed scary and intimidating.

Leon felt weak and dizzy since he was still in a new environment. The young boy passed out right in the mans arms