Chapter 1 - The meeting

Note from the writer: This story is purely fictional, only characters are taken from the bl thai drama KINNPORSHE THE SERIES,the story is mine.

Pete is a head bodyguard for major family. Pete is usually funny and happy go go lucky guy, but when it comes to his duties as a bodyguard, pete never fails and is dedicated to his duties and responsibilities.

Vegas is the son of eldest son of Minor family, he is intelligent, cold and ruthless when you see him as a person

Vegas is the son of eldest son of Minor family, he is intelligent, cold and ruthless when you see him as a person. Vegas is hard to please, but he is sweet and caring towards his family which consist of his dad and his younger brother Macau .

Since Vegas got attacked by the rival mafia gang, his dad decides to ask for help from major family. Korn the head of the family, decides that Pete, their most trusted bodyguard will protect him. Korn gives pete a secret task to keep an eye on vegas and keep updating them. The major family does not trust Vegas, so they want to keep tabs on him, before he betrays them.

For pete it's part of the job so he says yes and decide that he will stick to his job and nothing else.

Vegas wants to talk to pete alone so he asks kinn if he can take pete away from here. And kinn allows vegas to take pete.

Vegas : pete I want to talk to you alone , can we go ?

Pete: yeah sure sir ( pete awkwardly laughs)

Vegas : after you... Let's go

Pete : Hahaha *
(awkwardly pretends to laugh)

you're funny Khun Wegath...
but I still dare not to get your feet dirty by steeping in our room.. can't afford that, how about we go to yard or maybe this room right here

Vegas : No I want to see your room , am I clear or you want me to explain to you in a different way 👄

Pete : I-
(his heart flutters as he quickly looks away)

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM? IS HE DRUNK? FUCK IT.. HE'S LIKE THIS.. HE'S TRYING TO GET UNDER MY NERVE.. I'LL NEED TO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!! THAT CAN'T EVER HAPPEN....SO CONTROL PETE *Thinks*
Uhhum... Haha ..Sure. then .this way!! It would be my honour Khun Wegath