chapter 4 - One Last Time

[Vegas's POV ]

Vegas pours a glass of wine and waits for Pete to come out. He was thinking about all the things pete just said to him.

Vegas tries to make sense that he has always been like this with every guy he had sex with......

Like vegas don't believe in true lover, for him SEXUAL SATISFACTION IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL.

vegas thinks :

Vegas : Why can't I have enough of pete. why do I want to have sex with pete one more time?

Pete : pete gets too shocked and stunned to see this reaction of Vegas..before he could say anything, vegas has already left.

Pete : I- what happened to him?.... Suddenly! Wtf- did I say too much?

( Fuck pete!!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THIS MUCH KNOWING VEGAS IS THE LOVE OF YOURS!! ) agh- but I had to... that's the only way to protect myself from getting my heart broken...

Pete takes quick shower and then goes at the counter looking at his reflection and sees all marks given by Vegas all over his body, it makes his face turn red"

Pete : I- i had to say it.. because all this marks- every marks of him ... everything that happened tonight wasn't just pleasure or satisfaction game...it was an entirely different feeling for me, a feeling I'd never forget- feeling that I'll always remember when I leave from his life.....

Because Vegas doesn't believe in love , but only in sexual satisfaction, and power and even if he does believe in it. Am still not gonna be his love- *sighs*

Pete : I'll preserve this night always, my day of leaving is nearing soon, I gotta start acting...thankyou Vegas , my love for this night....

*pete to himself as he wears his robes and gets ready to go out of washroom*

                           Pete's outfit

Pete : let's see what Vegas is upto, then I'll go to my room, I'm so tired.

Vegas : Vegas is enjoying his sweet wine when he hears the door opening from behind . He sees pete coming out .