Chapter 5 - Loyalty

[Vegas's POV]

[Vegas's POV]

Vegas : Where the hell do you think you are going....

Vegas pulls back pete from one hand and makes him sit on the bed.

Vegas : Pete I want to ask you one question. I hope you will answer me honestly.

Vegas: Who are you meeting behind my back ?

[Pete's POV]

Pete : I-

Pete gets shocked and speechless to see this reaction of Vegas...and he doesn't even know the reason..before he could process he was already made to sit on the bed, He looks at Vegas-

Pete : I- Khun Vegas...what happened -e

Ask away... *,

he's confused to see Vegas's this behaviour right now.

Pete : huh? Behind your back? What do you even mean Khun

Vegas: Do you want me dead ? ,Are you planning to kill me ? Tell me 😡

Pete : .....

He's speechless to hear this words out of Vegas mouth, ..he doesn't know how to react, he has mixed feelings right now.

Pete thinks: what happened to him, why is he Behaving like that? Does he know about our plan???

But WTF HE MEANS KILL. NO ONE IS KILLING HIM, NOR I'LL...I CAN NEVER EVEN IMAGINE.

Vegas : Why are you quite now, say something pete 😡

Pete - *looks at Vegas straight in eyes, yanking his hand away.

Pete : what- what are you saying, Khun Vegas? Be more specific!! And logical!! Why would I kill you huh? I've been working here for 6 months.

I never did anything doubtful yet this again? And hilarious of you to ask me this after what happened right now!

I'm not quiet sure !!! What do you want me to say? You don't believe me so I won't say anything. And no am not, why would I kill my own boss.

Am not like what you take me as! Specially not a toy or betrayer!!!

Vegas : Don't fucking act smart with me....
Pete, I know very well why major fam has sent you here.

They want me dead and that's why they have sent you here. So they can have eyes and ears in this house.....

pete gets up, he is obviously hurt seeing Vegas acting like a douche again with him after all what happened, he tells himself that how wrong he was to think that Vegas could change, when ye will never.... he walks towards Vegas

Pete : HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT? AFTER ALL WHAT HAPPENED? IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO USE SOMEONE ALL YOU WANT AND THEN THROW THEM AWAY, BLAME THEM TREAT THEM LIKE YOU WANT HUH !!
you know nothing Vegas. You know nothing and I've said this before!! I DIDN'T COME HERE TO KILL YOU. IF I WANTED TO THEN I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALREADY LONG AGO. I CAME HERE BECAUSE YOUR DAD AND KHUN KORN ASSIGNED ME TO.