Chapter 3 - Unfinished business

Vegas was frustrated, he decides to get the hot hot water running for bath until pete arrives. He hears someone in the corridor outside his room so he went to check.

Pete :
pete reaches the minor house, he does his best in not making a single sound as it's late and everyone must be sleping and he doesn't want to get caught by anyone right now...he slowly enters the mansion, without turning the light on he walks in the hallways.. trying not to make a noise.

Pete : Fuck-
pete stops in middle

Pete : I didn't see if Khun Vegas is home or not!! He's my boss...if he isn't I'll be doomed...I should text and ask him
pete takes his phone out and starts texting and, hoping that Vegas would see it.

pete stands in the middle of the dark hallway , seeing his texts.

How the fuck is he vegas's He is bodyguard?? If he sleeps this early?? Who kept him at job...so careless!! What should I do now

pete is talking to himself, cursing himself for not seeing his message*
pete is too invested into his phone that he forgot about where he was standing and everything else.. he's worried about Vegas"

 he's worried about Vegas"

*pete flinches hard,...as he looks up he sees Vegas his heart skips multiple beat and he freezes at his spot.

Pete : veg- Kh- khun Ve- vegas!!
Lo- looking...looking...

Pete keeps his phone inside quickly, he's relieved about the fact that Vegas has returned safe and soundly...but he's not ok about the fact that Vegas is standing close to him again, and flashback is hitting him.
Pete : Kh- khap ..noo...I just lost my way as it was so dark hahah....Sorry for coming back late!! I'll be going then, really sorry krub

*bows few times, before turning away to leave.

Vegas : Vegas is checking pete up and down , and all he can remember how good pete was , being all messy and moaning.

Vegas : ahh why didn't you said so come on let's go, come on.

Vegas takes pete to his bedroom

Pete : I- ...

pete gulps seeing Vegas observing him up to down, he curls his legs and tries to stay calm and neutral but his inside right now is screaming and butterflies are all over ..

Pete : I- huh ... Wh- where? Khun Vegas... where are u taking me?? I can go on my own... th- thankyou...😅

Pete : Thinks: can he just maintain his distance from me... where is he taking me... I don't know it's dark and am tired as fuck to notice but my intuition says to not follow him..... I should tell him to forget about all what happened before-

Pete stops and takes Vegas's hand off his shoulder...

Pete : Khu- Khun Vegas... it's late, I can go on my own.. thankyou.. please go sleep and Tomorrow I need to ta-talk to u about something..