School pt.2

Y/N sat in her last class of the day, she stared out the window for most of the lesson just thinking about the fact that Finn was going to be a summer camp. Does anyone actually realise how painful but comforting this is going to be for the next 6 weeks? Like i'm happy he's going but again he's a real jerk to me, so why should i be happy?

Y/N had gotten so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realise the bell had gone and school was out for the summer.

Her teacher came up to her and asked if she was okay, with a simple 'yes' answered she was straight out the school and wandering the school parking lot looking for her moms car ready to get the heck out of school.

As Y/N was looking for her mom a tall, skinny figure approached her. Obviously it was Finn.

"I hope your summer sucks you nerd." He spat on the ground infront of me like i was some sort of dog or something.

"I'm sure it will suck." I replied quietly as he walked away.

You know i'm getting so sick of him just coming up to me and saying some random ass things then walking straight away like he's the king of this state or something. Its annoying. And weird may i add.

———————————————————————————

I finally saw my mom, she pulled up right infront of me and i got into the back seat of the car throwing my backpack on the floor.

"Hi sweetie, how was your last day?" Y/N's mom had always been the type of woman to make sure Y/N was doing fine before anyone else.
"It was good mom." Y/N replied smiling at her.

———————————————————————————
Authors Note:
( very short chapter i know but there wasn't really much more to say in this. )
( Honestly the song choices are really what i feel Y/N would feel like at these moments because she honestly would probably feel like an outcast.)
342 words