School.

It was Summer 2019, Y/N had just woken up in sweats it was that warm. She was actually pretty excited to go to school today since it was the last day of the semester, but that also means she only really got 2 1/5 days of freedom before summer camp. Summer camp isn't that bad but it's a load of random people who get sent because they're not trusted to stay at home.

For Y/N it was because her family were working 24/7 and they didn't want her in the house because they wanted her out in the summer. (Y/N hardly goes anywhere in the school breaks).

^Time Skip^

Y/N was getting ready for school. She chose her best outfit, ( her black and white converses, black shorts, a corset typed shirt and a simple skull zip-up hoodie.) She did her makeup, it was only light but still very beautiful. Then she headed downstairs for breakfast with her parents.

Around 25 minutes later she was outside waiting for the school bus. In Y/N's opinion, waiting for the school bus and walking on was the most awkward thing ever. It was just pure embarrassment. And the worst thing is that Finn Wolfhard is always on the bus before her, ready to torment her. God i fucking hate him but i love him at the same time.

The bus had arrived, and as Y/N had assumed (once again) it was awkward. And yes, Finn was there ready to torment her. This time he tried to trip her up.
"dumbass" Y/N muttered under my breath.
Obviously he was oblivious to what she said because quite frankly he is a dumbass.

^Time skip^

The bus had come to a stop at our school, well here it is last time being here for a whole 2 months.
As Y/N was walking off the bus somebody had literally pushed her. Luckily she hadn't fallen on her face, close though, so damn close. Y/N looked behind her and to no surprise at all it was Finn. Yes, the dumbass.

Y/N carried on walking off the bus and eventually into the school. Y/N went over to her locked and put her bag in there because she really didn't need it today. On the last day of the semester you never do any work, but just in case she had taken a pen. (There's always that one teacher).

Finn came over to her locker staring at her before laughing
"God you're so ugly" he said laughing looking at his friends who started laughing moments after him.

"Well done you've made your minions laugh. Now what do you want?" Y/N said back in a pissed off tone, she honestly didn't care what Finn had to say.

"Just reminding you darling" He walked off laughing with his friends then to a group of girls who literally obsess over him, for literally no reason as-well. They're just pick me's or something.

Finn's words literally sent shivers down Y/N's spine, why was he calling her 'darling' ? So weird.

^BIG TIME SKIP^

It was finally last lesson and Finn was in my class, he was speaking to some girls who were asking if he was going to summer school.
'Oh yeah, my mom is sending me this year'
When Y/N heard the words come out his mouth she was shocked, excited, mad. She had so many emotions going through her mind.

'Oh that's so unfortunate, literally no one here is going this year. Except the nerds.' The girl replied to Finn giggling and practically flirting with him.

Ew. Literally ew. Gtfo off my man. Well he's not my man but he is. I don't know.. Y/N likes Finn but he's a jerk, a massive jerk.

- END OF THE DAY -

(645 words)