Part one

You were spending time with your best friend Angel Dust at your favorite cafe, and he was going on and on about this hotel he was staying at. He said it was stupid that they wanted to try and fix people, but the more you thought about it the more you realized that this might be the only place in hell that's safe for age regression. Of course you wouldn't tell anyone there, but it seemed like a sweet place, without all the violence and thugs in hell.

So you told Angel about your idea and his eyes immediately lit up. "YOU AND ME ARE GONNA LIVE TOGETHER?! FINALLY!" he cheered, happy that he could spend more time with his best friend. He immediately began talking about how fun it was gonna be, and how they could have sleepovers every night. The excitement just made you want to slip, but you fought it the best you could in fear of what would happen if you regressed in public.

Angel and you went to your house and began packing. You put all of your little supplies in a separate box so you could hide it under your new bed. "i can't wait to see the look on Charlie's face when she realizes that i can recruit people better than her!" he said. You just giggled at his antics and continued packing up your shitty apartment. "so, how much does it cost to stay there?" you ask him. " Oh holy shit!!! i forgot to tell you the best part! it's COMPLETELY free!!! that's the only reason i stay. And the bartender is kinda..." you stop him from talking.

You grab all of your boxes and bags and he leads you off to the hotel. On your way there angel says he needs to pick up more popsicles. You roll your eyes at his little obsession. Once he buys fifty dollars worth of popsicles you continue on to the hotel. When you finally get there you go to knock, but angel just opens the door and says "IM BACK BITCHES!!! Oh, and i brought a new guest." you see a blonde run up to you and enthusiastically begin showing you every little thing in the hotel, from the bar, to the smallest cracks in the walls. You're beginning to get bored but then a grey haired girl with a red x over one of her eyes stops her gently. Angel quickly pulls you upstairs and shows you to an empty room right next to his. You guys spend the next few hours talking before he gets a call from his boss telling him he needs to go to the studio.

As he runs off, you can't help but feel bad for him. You get lost in your thoughts until you hear a knock on your door. "Hey!! It's me, do you want to come down and meet everyone?" you recognized this as the blondes voice and exit your room.

The blonde girl introduces herself as Charlie Morningstar, and you are quick to realize she's the princess. Once you get downstairs you recognize someone. The radio demon. You freeze up but he runs up to you and shakes your hand, a huge grin on his face. " Smile my dear!" he says enthusiastically, in a strange voice. He sounds like you're hearing him through a radio broadcast. You just shrug it off and try your best to smile through your fear. He says his name is Alastor and his smile never drops.

After you meet the tall red man, you are introduced to the maid. Her name is Nifty and she is extremely short compared to everyone else there. You shake her hand, but she immediately tries biting you. You're quick to pull your hand back and she looks at you with crazy eyes before going on and on about how there's not enough boys here. Once she's done with her little rant she starts crawling on the floor and chasing cockroaches with a knife.

After meeting the creepy maid Charlie introduces you to everyone else. You meet the bartender, who introduces himself as Husk. He just seems grumpy. you meet a snake demon who's name is Sir Pentious. he seems like some kind of inventor and has little egg creatures following him around. You are properly introduced to the girl with the X over her eye. she says her name is Vaggie, and she's Charlie's girlfriend. She seems on edge, and acts really suspicious of everyone except Charlie.

meeting all these new people is stressing you out, so you politely excuse yourself to go to your room. You get excited that you finally get to regress after a LONG day of meeting people and packing. You then realize that you haven't even unpacked any of your stuff yet and let out a long groan. you begin opening box after box, putting everything away and its respective place, then you come to the last box. It's all of your little supplies! You look at it and immediately begin to slip, but you have to push it back until everyone is asleep and you've hidden everything. You begin to look for a good hiding spot for your spot and eventually decide on under your bathroom sink, wanting to be cautious so no one finds it. You quickly do a check of the halls and see no one awake, so you take that as your cue. You lock your door and change into some little clothes:

 You lock your door and change into some little clothes:

(other than the shoes ofc bc you want to relax)

Once you're in your clothes you slip immediately. You pull out your computer and put on you're favorite Disney movie. Then you grab a fluffy blanket and all of your stuffies, (not wanting any of them to feel left out) and put in your paci. Once you're all set up you run to the kitchen and make some angels milk. You hear a noise and get scared that someone will see you, but then you realize it's just angel dust getting off work. You run to hug him, and he hugs you back gently before going upstairs to pass out after a LONG day of work. You go back up to your room, bottle of angels milk in hand, and watch your movie. you begin feeling yourself drift off, so you quickly stand up and put away all of your little stuff so no one sees it, changing into big clothes even though you don't want to, and lay in bed.

thank you so much for reading!!! this is my first serious fanfic, and i wrote the second half in little space so i'm sorry if it's bad. ☹️

(1118 words)