Part 3 (SH)

TW: this chapter includes self harm, suicide, mass murder, and (hinted) abuse.
f/c = Favorite color
f/f = favorite food

You woke up pissed off. You didn't know why, you were happy last night! So why are you this upset today? Because it's the anniversary of your death. And the day you died was one of the worst days ever.

You woke up the same, to your mom and dad arguing. You went downstairs to see what it was about this time, and you saw your box of pacifiers and stuffies sitting on the floor in front of them tipped over. Your heart immediately sank into your chest and you went back upstairs as quietly as you could. You grabbed a razor blade from inside your mattress and pulled off your pants. You looked down at your already scarred up legs and realized that no matter if you quit or not you'll still have the scars, so what's the point in quitting? You run the razor blade over your thigh gently, preparing yourself for what's to come and quickly slash your leg. This is the deepest you've ever gone... and it hurt like a bitch. You grabbed your red towel to dab up the shiny crimson blood before it could leak into your mattress or sheets. You spent the next five minutes abusing your legs. Once you finished, you bandaged them up. You wouldn't usually do this but you had to go to school in twenty minutes and you didn't want the blood to seep through.

You quickly got dressed and threw on some makeup (if you like makeup) and did your hair. You grabbed your school bag and climbed out the window, not wanting to face your parents after what they had found. Once you got to school, after a long painful walk and your cuts opening more and more with every step.

You get to school and immediately a girl you've never met trips you. You dig your nails into the cuts on your thigh, desperately trying to find some form of release. More people tower over you, and begin beating you sensless. You don't care though. Their kicks are nothing compared to how deep your cuts go.

The bell rings and everyone rushes off to class. Except you, you just sit there with a blank expression. You were bored. And you were sick of being bored. You hated the feeling more than anything. You quickly went to the school kitchen and grabbed a knife. You were just numb at this point. You couldn't take it, so you took the knife and stabbed the first person you saw. The adrenaline was unmatched, and you just couldn't stop. The whole school was a bloodbath after you were done with it. Then, the police showed up.

You didn't care, you just went to the janitors closet and drank every chemical you could find. Then, after a lot of puking, you woke up here.

That was the day you met Angel. Some drunk assholes had you in an alleyway and he shot them. He wouldn't usually help out random people, but he liked your vibe. Eventually he explained what hell was and how it worked. Oh, and that you were in hell. He almost immediately started bragging about who he was, which made you laugh. You hadn't laughed in a LONG time.

Eventually you found a mirror and looked at yourself. You were a spider demon like angel, but you had black fur with f/c accents. You had yellow eyes unlike Angels red ones, and you were a lot shorter. You looked down at your legs and saw stripes in place of your cuts. "Great, even in hell i'll be reminded of it." You mumble to yourself, Angel doesn't seem to hear.

(Back to the present day)

You came downstairs with a pissed off expression. Angel immediately knew and told everyone to stay away from you today, and just give you space.

Alastor wasn't having that, so he came up to you with his signature smile. "What seems to be troubling you my dear? You should be smiling! It's a wonderful day! Why, I even saw some people set on fire right outside our window!" He said cheerfully. You immediately shot him the most disgusted look. "Ya know, you of all people shouldn't be smiling considering the fact that your teeth are more yellow than a pufferfish, and your breath smells like the ocean it came from you fucking cunt." Everyone looked shocked. Even Alastor. You just insulted THE Radio demon.

Angel quickly started apologizing for you and trying to drag you away, but Alastor had a firm grip on your shoulder. That pissed you off. So you broke his arm. Everyone expected him to kill you within a second, but he just seemed concerned. He healed within a few seconds and hugged you. It made him uncomfortable, sure, but he wanted to make you feel better. He didn't know why exactly, but he couldn't bring himself to kill you.

You tensed up as he hugged you but you eventually relaxed into in and cried. Alastor began to get more comfortable with the physical contact and carried you to your room. "Angel! Come with us we need to speak." Angel resisted the urge to make a threesome joke and followed you. Alastor set you on your bed and sat next to you. You immediately apologized for what you said, and angel grabbed you your favorite stuffed animal. The second it was in your hands you buried your face into it and sobbed, Angle sat on the bed next to you and cuddled up to you. It made you calm down a bit but there was no sign of you stopping your crying. Alastor disappeared for a bit, confusing you both, but you just kept crying as Angel kept comforting you. Alastor came back with a fresh plate/bowl of f/f in one hand and Fat Nuggets in the other. He set Angels pig next to you and handed you your food. They spent the rest of the day with Angel comforting you, and Alastor disappearing to comfort you in the only way he knew how. Food.

This chapter was a lil sad but yea. This is also more of the length i want my stories to be, around 1k words a chapter.

(1039 words)