𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚!

@Ironchef13  requested this chapter! (Adding my OC PerkyPie aka Pinkie Pie in this chapter as one of the smiling critters)

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨: No smut in this chapter at all, but it will have a bit of angst (Critters can move their mouth for the advantages of kisses!)

🎶S-M-I-L-E EVERY DAY!🎶

Dog Day would toss and turn over the sheets saying 'amusement park' repeatedly until he shot up yelling  "AMUSEMENT PARK DAY!" the bright dog would get up and getting up for whatever was awaiting him for the day.

"Morning, everyone!" The loveable bear said. To which, they also responded with an 'Hello!"  "Ah, such a beautiful day. I wonder what we have planned for toda- hold on...We're missing a couple of people.. Where's Kickin and Dog Day?" 

"Well, I don't think Kickin will join us after...You know..." Bobby said. "The thing that never happened?" Bubba responded curiously. "Right but, Dog Day should be here by now...It's not like him to be late." Bobby said worried.

"Maybe, he's still sleeping?" Hoppy said. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt if we go over and check If he's..." Until a familiar voice spoke, "Good morning, everyone!" "Sorry, I'm late guys." "DOG DAY!!!" Perky Pie spoke. "We were just about to go looking for you!" She said. "Okay...Who's ready for some adventures today!" Crafty looked at him "Uhm..Me!" she spoke shyly.

They all walked to the nearest Amusement park it was quite empty...But then they all went on a roller coaster. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" Perky Pinkie yelled loudly to the point where everyone had to cover their ears "Couldn't you be any louder!?" Hoppy said frustrated while covering her ears. "Hey, it's not my fault I'm having a good ti-" She got quiet, and then everyone started to scream as the roller coaster went down a long mechanic hill.

As they got off Dog Day started to count who was here wait where's CatNap?

.

.

.

.

.

I'm Here... a deep raspy voice said "Ugh, why so late!!!" perky said then CatNap slowly turned around and looked at her intensely "What did you say..?"