𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐗 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝!𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 (𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: @𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐧𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟕 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬!)

"Good morning, dear!" your mother said softly as she woke you up from your slumber. Then you started to remember something... "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" you exclaimed as you shot up from your bed. You were always an energetic child. Anyway, there was this place that you had always dreamt about, filled with little plushie animals, and to your surprise, they were real.

As your mother drove the car, playing your favorite tunes, she soon pulled into your destination. You were so eager to go inside that you almost knocked your older sister Emma off the ground. She was ten years old and always picked on you, but it didn't bother you as you had gotten used to it. As you walked inside, your eyes bloomed with rainbow pupils, and Emma's eyes did the same. As soon as you passed the register, you ran to play all types of games, and your mom had to run and catch you and Emma everywhere. But you might have accidentally lost your sister, as you now entered an eerie dark hallway.

But then you saw a sign that said 'Orphanage'. You were always curious, so you decided to go there. As you walked in, you froze in surprise. "A happy dog figure shaped person-like, who seemed to act like a human, walked up to you. He was probably ten times taller than you. "Hey there, buddy, are you new here?" he said, as he just stared at you, waiting for an answer. You fixed your posture, and out of nowhere, you just hid. He was surprised at your sudden action because usually, kids loved him.

"Hey, there's no need to be afraid... umm, I'm Dog Day! What about you?" he said as he lightly rubbed your shoulder to reassure you. He looked into your eyes, noticing your E/C pupils. "M- my name is...Y/N," you said shyly looking away. Dog Day had already introduced you to some of his other friends and children While you were drawing with CraftyCorn someone picked you up and gave you a huge squeeze you might've squeaked a little which caused the person that was hugging you to squeal "AH, THIS CHILD IS SO CUTE!" "Hey, don't you think you should calm down Bobby you barely even know you shouldn't go around hugging random people!" Bubba said she nodded.

 "Oh, right my bad...Uhm my name is Bobby Bearhug what about you?" "Y- Y/N.." you spent more time with HoppyHopscotch and some of the other toys but he mostly spent time with a peculiar Cat.. 'CatNap'  and soon it was time for you to go. Dog Day pouted and asked, "Are you sure you have to go? I mean, can't you stay?" You replied, "Sorry, Dog Day. I have a family too." He went over to you and hugged you, eventually letting go of his long embrace. 

As you slowly walked down the hallway to find Huggy, someone rushed into you and picked you up, hugging you tightly. It was your dear mom. "Y/N! Where were you!?" she asked with concern. You explained what happened, and she sighed with relief. "Well, c'mon, it's time to go!" Your mother said. "I was hoping you'd get lost," your sister Emma commented. "Emma L/N, that's not how you talk to your brother. Apologize," your mom scolded her and grabbed her by the ear. She walked out hand in hand with you, holding your tiny S/C hands. Not knowing a Purple Cat watching you take your leave.

The END Or is it..? MAWHAHAHAA Wrong time Yes? okay, mb...

(631Words used in the making of this book <D)