season 3

Chapter 22 "the past and present" Payasita, meanwhile, is in her room, she remembers little of her past Payasita was a girl who lived with her parents who was the owner of a circus and Payasita, her real name is brunia and she remembers brunia doing something of her clown family and one day the FBI decided to attack the circus and Brunia's parents with their katanas, which was a promise and a religion. Brunia's mother Maria grabbed her two katanas and buried both in her heart and Brunia's father, Don José. He buries it in his heart and the last one, Don José's friend called Antonio, cuts off his head and Payasita Brunia was the last one with her red katana and with fear because she was 6 years old and I didn't want to die and she buried the katana in her belly. but the katana did not hurt her and brunia gets confused but she reaches the fib and brunia runs away by accident setting off the fireworks and burning the circus and exploding and Payasita runs away far away alone living on the street and sees a guitar and she has always been interested in music and He looks at the guitar and leaves and after Payasita has remembered everyone that they decide to go again to the underground to level 2 along with his red katana and he leaves and walk towards the street and crosses the road and see a circus and Payasita decides to go to the circus and pays the tickets and see and realizes that her mom and her dad and her dad's friend turned the souls and Clown realizes that they used a damn roll that could revive her but with different parts of skin or body and The thing is called a second chance and Payasita cries and runs to her mother and hugs her out of emotion because she had been reborn and her father also comes to hug him and Payasita says that she had missed him so much and Payasita realizes that her parents have changed. the appearance and race and Payasita says to her father Payasita says "I died but I revived like a robotic part someone killed me and revived me and I killed him" and parents said "did that happen to you?" And Payasita says "yes" and the three of them go to the table when they have meat for dinner and after the dinner is over she tells Asus parents that they have to go and the parents say "because it suits you" and Payasita says "I have to go abroad before catch me" and Payasita says goodbye and goes outside and arrives home and goes to bed and looks at the sky at the stars and meanwhile Payasita's parents announce that Brunia has already arrived home and the clown's family says very good and that's the end.

Chapter 23 "little time of king "
The group is in a meeting arguing because I didn't have any permission to go underground level 2 and Fettson scolds Clown for the last time to not go anymore and Clown gets angry and says "there's my family and my mom and dad and my cousins" and Fettson answers "And YES but there is danger" and Clown gets angry and throws a glass and goes to the forest alone and Fettson tries to follow but Byrion stops him and says"fettson Leave her alone right now she'll get rid of it" and Fettson pushes Byrion and points to him. Byrion throws him to the ground and grabs Fettson and throws him and says "FETTSON YOU THINK YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE MY UNCLE YOU WILL BEAT ME BUT YOU DON'T REMEMBER THAT I'M A POWERFUL ALIEN" and Fettson looks at him and says"yes" and Byrion gets angry and tells him"fettson, for you, you are not the leader or the boss, he only says things so that by not hurting us, we will not die quickly but in reality, going places or fighting we will OVERCOME the fear "and Byrion goes to the roof and Fettson throws himself to the floor Lukye comes down from the sky and lands and lifts Fettson and Lukye tells Fettson "you see Byrion is right that you are not a leader or boss" and Fettson goes to the room to work and meanwhile Tonmikiu decide to go to level 2 secretly to go to level 3 and Tonmikiu runs on the road of level 2 of tall red buildings with eyes and big companies and Tonmikiu reaches the entrance of level 3 to fight together with blessed He arrives at Blessed's castle and Tonmikiu sees Blessed sitting on the throne and Tonmikiu shouts to him "BLESSED you really want to fight me and I really wouldn't want to fight with Byrion my brother no matter how powerful he was" and Blessed stands up from his throne and He says "NO, I want to fight with Byrion and you don't, I already told you" and Tonmikiu says "IT'S OUT OF FEAR, TRUTH" then Blessed gets angry and takes out his greatsword with one hand and throws it at Tonmikiu and Tonmikiu dodges it and Tonmikiu takes out his scythe. and begins to fight Tonmikiu jumps throws his scythe at the head of blessed and blessed pushes his sword and Tonmikiu dodges it and takes the sword from the blessed and Tonmikiu throws the blessed on the floor and blessed loses the fight with Tonmikiu and Tonmikiu says "I wanted to kill my brother right" and blessed says "I surrender and I did want to kill your brother" and blessed tells Tonmikiu that he can leave him alone and to return outside and blessed clicks and opens a portal and Tonmikiu enters the portal and He leaves and blessed sits on his throne and begins to remember everything when he was 11 years old and at that time as an ogre from another planet, blessed was trained with his greatsword and sharp sword and his family did not love him, nor did his father because he was the king. one blessed day the end.

Chapter 24 "original of blessed" After Tonmikiu will fight with blessed Tonmikiu goes outside that he went to level 3 Tonmikiu arrives at the house and Fettson did not realize that he went to level 2 and 3 and Tonmikiu informs the Byrion that he went to fight with blessed in level 3 and Byrion says "ok I won't say anything" and Tonmikiu leaves his scythe on the wall and sits on the couch and meanwhile we see the blessed sitting on the throne along with his greatsword in his hand blessed takes off his helmet and he throws it to the floor not so hard and puts the sword on the floor and goes to the ceiling and begins to remember his past when he was 7 years old. It all begins when blessed was an orc boy who lived with his mother since his mother is the only one who He does not hate his son, blessed. Already blessed, he is hated by his people and his father and blessed. Since he was 7 years old, they trained to use swords and greatswords and spears and blessed. One day he goes to a coliseum to fight. Meanwhile, his mother looks at him and the fight begins. blessed fights against the strongest rival and blessed hits him and pushes him and takes the rival's back and the rival loses and blessed wins and mother is proud of him and blessed and after the coliseum blessed is at home and receives an invitation from his father and accepts the invitation and the two arrive at his father's castle and sees that a dinner and blessed begins to eat chicken and steak to taste while the mother argues with his father talking about blessed and says"because he doesn't want to accept that your son will one day defeat you and be stronger than you and will be a king ruled by everything" and the father says "it will be a disappointment, it will be trash and it's nothing" and he makes fun of blessed and after dinner the mother and blessed leaves and almost leaves and the father throws a sword into the mother's heart and blessed is scared and sad and unexpected seeing how his father kills his mother and the mother falls and blessed his mother's body approaches and his mother He hands over his necklace of his amulets and says "he promises that he will be a great warrior and will take good care of me, my necklace I love you very much, blessed" he fell against the floor and blessed screamed saying no and the father mocked him and ordered all the guards to take it out and grab him, blessed and He throws it at the entrance to the castle and finally, blessed, after remembering his past, was interrupted by someone who warned that one of the outsiders came to the circus and had a relationship between the family and blessed says, "that orange-haired boy is also related to that." and the person who told blessed is the clown circus family that informs about the clown's family and blessed decides to go to the clown's meeting and while the meeting is going on the clown's family is talking about Clown Brunia's father tells him in meeting "my daughter is with other people of different races and there is a human cloned alien who has dark blonde hair, he is the most dangerous since his race is extinct and was more powerful" and blessed mentions that he fought against his younger brother called Tonmikiu and the clown's family is surprised and meanwhile Tonmikiu sneezes and Clown says "if he sneezes someone is talking to you about yourself" and Tonmikiu says "just a little bit" and Clown drinks the Milk and Jesse tells Byrion that if he wants to go to the level 2 he explores and knows the city and Byrion says that in a few hours and meanwhile blessed is on the throne and looks at his mother's amulet and closes it.

Chapter 25 "group vs circus" Byrion and Jesse and Payasita and Tonmikiu and Midpa prepare to go to the underground level 2 when exploring the city They arrive in Jesse's ship and park and the group changes their clothes and Byrion puts on shorts black and a long-sleeved bone shirt and the group explores the place and meanwhile Tonmikiu explains the place that was against a blessed fight and Payasita says "that on level 2 there are always red buildings and entities and there are casinos and betting and apartments and a company and a circus of my clown family that is more burned" and Byrion says "well, I have to be very careful here because I still don't know about this place" And the group walks down the street and seeing the signs all lit up and the group He relaxes a little while Tonmikiu climbs a roof and sees a circus and comes down and the group tells him to go there and Jesse says "oh yeah let's go or what" and the group says yes and goes to the circus and Payasita worries about her family. circus and the group enjoys the show and Byrion goes to the bathroom and sees some clown saying "hey, did you see that one with orange hair and dark blonde, yes friend, that must be because he looks similar" and Byrion hears him and they throw themselves at them. He transforms his dark form and grabs the 2 necks of the clown and Byrion angrily and says "they are looking for me or what they want and the clown says" since blessed is fighting against Tonmikiu but Tonmikiu won" and Byrion says" no that's not another say anything or they die" and the clowns say "Ok our boss wants to kill you" and Byrion says "who" and the clowns respond "Clown's mother called bruniada" and Byrion throws him to the floor the 2 clowns and runs towards the group and He sees that it is the last show and Bruniada brought the group to tea. The end.