Chapter 4

It was now the next day. There were three men moving furniture into my "temporary room," they called it. It seemed weird how they all didn't give me not one glance. Were they instructed to not even look at me? I wasn't sure, but that was the least of my worries. I sat on the floor beside Axl, growling every time one of t men passed by, which was at least a few times a minute. Axl chuckled as he leaned his hand down to pat my head gently. I gave in, leaning my head further into his touch. I didn't like being dominated or seen as lower than I was but no way I would turn down pets. I mean, why would I?

     "Of course you would give in, because you're being trained without realizing it. See now if it was the first day they forced us here you wouldn't dare do what you're doing now, and we both know that."

     I growled at pickles comment. "Shut up, you don't know anything," I said in my head angrily. "You're okay," Axl said, interrupting my growls. I rubbed my head against his knee the best I could with this muzzle on. I wasn't really planning on biting them at the moment unless they pissed me off, but I had to put it on while the men brought furniture in my room to make sure I didn't attack them. I didn't like how they were in my territory but I kept telling myself it was just until everything was brought in. Zyaire also helped them, telling them where things went and how he wanted them placed. Once they were finished, one of them walked up close to Zyaire and held out his hand. For some reason I didn't like this at all, him touching my mate in my territory? Absolutely not.

     I began growling loudly at the man close to my mate, bringing everyone's attention to me. I saw Zyaire slightly smirk before thanking and dismissing the men to leave. He then made his way up to me which excited me. I reached my hands out for Axl to help me stand up in which he did, and I was now just a few inches smaller than the both of them. I was tall, but not as tall as them. I was six foot two exact, but they had to be at least almost seven feet. I looked taller than I actually was due to my broad shoulders and bigger build. As he approached, I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder while Axl's hands held me by my waist. He knew what I wanted. "What do you do when you want something, hmm?" I looked down stubbornly, not wanting to do what he wanted me to. "Please.. take off my muzzle." He smiled, satisfied with my words. He then reached over and unbuckled it leaving it nowhere but to fall to the ground. "What a good boy, oh such a good boy you are." He praised, messing up my hair with his aggressive pets. After a few seconds it irritated me, causing me to snap at him. He pulled his hand away from me, staring right through my eyes but his expression stayed the same. I got scared he would be mad so I leaned myself off of him and on Axl who was still holding me by my waist.

     "I'm not upset with you puppy, I shouldn't have messed up your precious hair. Come here," his tone was sweet all the way until the end, which seemed like a demand rather than him asking me. I hesitated, unsure of whether or not I should. When I didn't move fast enough, I felt a sudden shock on my neck which encouraged me to make my decision and lean back into him, shoving my face back into his chest. I wish they would take this stupid shock collar off because it hurt like hell.

     I took a deep breath, taking in Zyaire's scent before pulling at his clothing, trying to get it off. I guess it was just their culture, but every dragon shifter I've seen here wears very revealing clothes, except for the royals, Axl and Zyaire. The women wore bra like tops, some transparent while others were not, and some had very short shorts or skirts that covered up barely anything. I also noticed their excessive jewelry which I guessed showed off your wealth. The men wore similar things, like revealing tops and even some went topless. Though, Zyaire and Axl wore several layers of clothes. I didn't know how to explain the way their clothing looked, other than how the first layer was long and almost touched the floor while the layers underneath were much shorter. I pulled at his top layer, wanting it only for his scent. They both had gotten used to this and always gave their clothing to me. I even had a whole pile of their clothes in the corner of my room. They tried a few times to get them back but I never let them.