Chapter 5

As soo as they reached home both sisters were in rush to get ready to meet their new family.

On Bangpink's side:

     Jin got a call from their father and were also called home asap as the dinner with their soon to be family was scheduled tonight. All siblings rushed home as they don't want to see their father's dark side.....

      After a while Yn, Yerin and their mom arrived at Kim's Mansion. Both sisters followed their mom as they approached the main door of the Mansion .Ms.Kang rang the bell and a maid opened the door but soon they were warmly greeted by a middle aged man assumed to be Mr.Kim .

Yn's Pov:

        We entered the Mansion ,it's so grand and beautiful but why is there so much security??mmmmm.... lets do some research later... lets go inside while widely smiling at everyone and showing my cute and sweet nature as always . Mom rang the bell and an handsome middle aged man opened it and as soon as he saw mom he hugged her  also welcomed us with a warm smile ahh.. that seems too sincere so I guess I accept him lets continue...

Yn: Hello Mr .Kim I'm Yn ,nice to meet you!!!

Mr.Kim: Hello dear,It's nice to meet you too ,u are soo cute

Ms.Kang:Afterall she is my daughter 😁

Mr.Kim: Yeha yeha🙄,but from now on she is also my daughter; right yn?? Can u pls call me dad pls pls....

Yn: mm.....ok dad

Yerin: Can we get inside or we gonna talk everything standing here??(said in Cold tone)

Mr. Kim: oh yeha!(smiling awkwardly)hehe please come in

     He welcomed them inside and called his kids .After looking at them Yn understood why  Lisa and Jungkook were behind her all day and being polite only to her ,she was partially happy cause the maknes were being good with her.The dinner session went with Yerin and bts members except jk an lisa being Cold and quite and Yn enlightening the atmosphere time to time.

AUTHOR'S POV::

♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♠︎♤♤♤♤♤♤♠︎♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆♧♧♧♣︎♧♧♧♣︎♧♧♧♣︎♧♧♧♣︎♧♧♧♣︎

A small time skip:

After dinner everyone was sitting in living room some using phone while others talking with each other; that's when Mr.Kim cleared his throught gaining everyone's attention.

Mr.Kim: So children I wanted to ask u that , Me and your mom were thinking to get married ,what do u all think???

Bangpink except jk &lisa: We are fine with it but we need time to accept them.

Jk & Lisa: We are happy as we are going to get a makne to spoil .

Yn:I am ok with it....

Yerin: as long as Yn is happy I'm ok  with this..

Mrs.Kang: so I guess we can plan our wedding hun (said being excited)