All aboard

Kiko and Noir were hand and hand,

They were close to boarding the train and Kiko was so excited "Kik" her mother called "Yes mommy" she answered her mother "there goes your friends dearest" she pointed to the group waiting for someone "Oh yay" she smiled waving at them,they smiled and waved her over. "Can I go mommy?" She asked making eye contact with them "Of course sweet,give mummy a hug and kiss" Kiko embraced her mother kissing her cheek.

"I love you sweet be safe love" her mother blew her a kiss as she began walking away "I love you too mom" she walked towards her friends and posed as she reached them.

"Kiko!" They said happily as she embraced them "We haven't heard from you all summer!"Heather said aggressively "Yea we thought you were dead" Lilo said cluelessly "We even called the ministry to come check on you" Lilo continued "Goddamn it Lilo that was a secret!" Ophelia face palmed "Oh sorry" she said disappearing behind Sstar

"Wait that was you guys?" Kiko asked as she looked them up and down "Yeah" Sstar said as Heather hit him "that was a secret" Heather said "It's not a secret if she knows about it" Sstar said "Anyways where have you been Kik?" Ophelia grabbed the girls shoulder "Uh France we visited my cousins graves" she said simply

"Wait which one?" Heather said "She only has one family of dead cousins" Sstar replied grabbing Lilo's hand "Oh um the Westwoods?" Heather asked adjusting her hair a little "Yeah,may their souls rest in peace" Kiko bowed her head with her hands together.

"Anyways Kiko are you getting back out there..." Lilo asked "Ew not after he who shall not be named" Kiko responded with a giggle her friends cracked small smiles "Voldemort?" Lilo got crazy looks from the people around "No Oliver" she shook her head "Wood" Lilo looked at the boy as they made eye contact "Yeah" she held her head down

"Still can't believe you let that loser  break your heart,that homeless junkie" Heather said.

Oliver  was good to Kiko,he really was,he made her feel special he told her she was anyways,he was sweet he'd hold her bag and walk her to all her classes,he'd give her sweet kisses and tell her she's beautiful,until he didn't,he was way to distract with everything else he didn't have time for Kiko,but that was ok with her as long as she was his,then it started getting ugly. He'd get mad at Kiko for small things and she'd yell right back,and she'd throw things and he'd get hit with them,and it was a mess. And then he left her just like that,they were sitting under the stars she was listening to his heart beating and then he said and I quote "I don't think I love you anymore" and he got up and left her,and she cried. She cried all day and night and evening.and well then she stopped and now she's here.

"Don't talk about him like that" Kiko was the first to his defense like always "C'mon Kik the trains here" Sstar grabbed her shoulder as the group walked onto the train being greeted with a lot of hi's "Hello Kiko" she heard Cho Chang say to her "Hey Cho" she waved at the girl as they entered the department across from her.

As they closed the door Heather started talking "Wasn't she like In love with Oliver when you guys were a thing?" She raised her eye brow "That was a rumor she was in love with Oliver B not W" Kiko rolled her eyes as they heard the man who conducted the train yell "ALL ABOURD"

The group sat down Ophelia was next to Kiko and Heather,the trio was cuddled up together, Sstar was laying down flat on his back with his leg kicked up,Lilo was much smaller than him so she fit in her grasp easily "Kik when are you gonna start?" Lilo asked removing her Thumb from her mouth before placing it back in there "Right now listen" she pulled out a book as the group listened closely "Once upon a time" and they listened for the rest of the train ride

The end