Chapter 2

"You know..."Seonghwa whispered, licking his lips, looking at him with blood-red eyes.

"I have always wanted a toy for myself."

„Fuck off Bastard!"Yeosang growled, shaking his head as Seonghwa touched his neck.

"He has the right caracter.Thats how you like your toys.Disobedient and wild" Hongjoong grinned and leaned his arm to Seonghwa's shoulder to look at Yeosang."Wooyoung really didn't lie when he described him. He was such a good boy. He brought him to us. I should reward him for that.He had been such a good boy" San whispered and pushed Yeosang into Seonghwa's arms.

„I'll go get him," he said and walked towards the café."You fucker, touch him and i am going to kill you"Yeosang growled as Seonghwa held him back."Stop barking like a dog Yeosang, exept you want me to treat you like one."Seonghwa grinned and licked bis lips."Oh and Yeosang darling?"San yelled turning around."Wooyoung loves my touches.He would not have cummed so hard yesterday if he hated it."

The red haired winked, turning around.Yeosang was burning inside when Seonghwa put his hands around the blonde's body." Mmh, you smell good," he whispered and brushed his nose on Yeosang's neck." Let go of me, I don't want to be your toy!" Yeosang begged,wanting to tear himself away as Seonghwa suddenly pushed him into the wall in front of him.

The blond-haired man gasped for air when Seonghwa pressed his body against Yeosangs and pulled his head back by the blonde hair.The smaller boy cried out due to the immense pain" But no one asked you sweetheart. You belong to me now, whether you want it or not. No one can do anything about it." Yeosang's whole body trembled, not with fear but with anger.

" God damn is no one here!" He screamed, trying to get help somehow, wanting someone, anyone to notice him." Scream as loud as you can, no one will hear you.You think we didn't expected you to fight back? San has done a lot of work, making everyone in this café his good doll. Just like he did with your friend. He only obeys his master San now.Just like a good slut.I expect you to do do as well~." he whispered with a deep voice and a shiver ran down Yeosang's spine.

He would never give his blood to a bloodsucker, he would never be a slut either.

" I got him Seonghwa." the voice of the red-haired vampire starled Yeosang, and the blonde haired
turned his head to look for his friend." Wooyoung!" he whimpered as soon as he saw the black-haired boy walking behind San. His gaze rigidly straight out, his facial features carried no emotion." Woo! Answer me!" Yeosang tried in a desperate attempt to get his friend's attention, while Seonghwa held him by the collar and still pressed firmly against the wall.

A tear spilled out of Yeosang's eye and dripped down his cheek as his friend stopped behind San and stared in the direction of the blonde with cold eyes.

" Wooyoung baby. Don't be rude and greet your friend."San snarled and Wooyoungs body twitched.
" Of course master, sorry."Wooyoung panted, turning towards Yeosang." Hello Yeosang."he greeted the blonde with his raspy voice, then turning to San." Did I do good?" He asked submissively." Of course"San answered." You were such a good boy today, I am going to reward you.We are playing your favourite game today, ok?"San suggested and Wooyoung nodded smiling."I am going to make you feel so good!"Yeosang clenched his fists.

„What did you do to him!" He hissed, looking at San with gritted teeth.San looked at him innocently, petting Wooyoungs hair, who seemed to enjoy the touch."What i did to him?I taught him to behave like a good boy."he whispered."Kiss me baby"he ordered and Wooyoung obidently turned around, locking their lips."San you should also teach this one to behave like Wooyoung."Hongjoong mentioned.

Yeosangs face was wet because of his tears dropping down his cheeks."My Youngie."he cried out, kicking Seonghwa weakly with his leg."What?Are you crying?"the black haired Vampire said amused, bringing his face close to the blonde.Yeosang whimpered, as Seonghwas hot tongue touched his wet cheek, licking away his tears."Stop crying Sweetheart, there is no way out."the Vampire wispered in his ear, sucking Yeosangs earlobe in his mouth.