Chapter 7

Tw:Blood(do I need a trigger warning for that?I mean it is obvious.This is a vampire story...)

———

"Feels good huh?"San asked, wiping Wooyoung's mouth with his hand."Yes sir.B-but only b-because of you."Wooyoung whispered.

"Such a good boy.Look at you.So pretty."San whispered, bending down to give Wooyoung a kiss.

San knew his boyfriend loved beeing called beautiful.

Wooyoungs eyes lit up and he smiled at the compliment he had received.

He was a sucker for compliments.

„What are we going to do with you now hmm?"San hummed,tugging Wooyoung's hair softly."You gon spread your legs nice so I can fuck you?"he asked looking down at the black haired, whose lips were swollen and tears were running down his eyes.

"Should I fuck you hard?"San asked with patience, knowing very well Wooyoung still was human and needed time to gain his strength back.

"Y-yeah."his boyfriend answered, nodding his head."P-please I need...I...San"Wooyoung chocked out.San smiled softly, grabbing the keys to unlock the faux fur handcuffs Wooyoung was wearing.

„You have been such a good boy Wooyoung haven't you?"San asked, petting his lovers head.Wooyoung nodded enthusiastically, his eyes shining."Yes.Just for you."

„So what do you think about a reward hmm?All good boys get rewarded."San whispered lovingly in Wooyoung's ear as he knelt down on the floor behind him, hugging him.He pulled the younger's exhausted body up, placing him on the soft bed.

"My spanking made my baby so hard..."he whispered sitting in between Wooyoung's legs.He loved the way Wooyoung looked at him, eyes half opened, filled with a need no one ever but San was able to satisfy.

The vampire wrapped his hand around his boyfriends dick, slowly jerking his hand up and down, sliding his thumb slightly over the younger's head.Wooyoung moaned lowly in pleasure, hands gripping the sheets tightly.

San smiled softly, sinking his head down, just licking the tip of Wooyoung's cock with his pink tongue.

Wooyoung's eyes rolled back in pleasure as San started licking his dick, sucking his tip ever so slightly."God San I-I... that's so good."Wooyoung moaned, softly grabbing San's red hair.San hummed, opening his mouth wide, making Wooyoung's dick disappear between his soft lips.The warmth of Sans mouth made wooyoung go crazy.

Even the slight scraping of the vampires teeth on the younger's cock was more than just pleasant for Wooyoung.The younger closed his eyes shut at the very well known feeling rising up in his tummy.

"S-San."he whimpered, pressing the vampires head down on his cock.San let Wooyoung's cock slip out of his mouth, a string of saliva connecting his lips and the younger boy's cock.

"You gonna cum in my mouth like a good boy hmm?"San asked, making his boyfriend groan as an answer.He smirked."I want you to cum hard in my mouth, letting me taste you.You got that?"

„Y-yes ngh~"wooyoung moaned, mouth standing open as the wet warmth of his boyfriends mouth surrounded his sensitive dick.He came hard as San sucked on his tip twice, throwing his head back in ecstasy.

"S-San ah...s-so good, so fucking good."Wooyoung babbled, moaning.The vampire lifted his head.His lips were slightly parted, Wooyoung's cum dripping down at the corner of his lips.

"You always taste so good Youngie."he whispered wiping the corner of his mouth with his thumb, licking the cum off."You still want me to fuck you?"he asked, carefully pressing his cock between Wooyoung's legs."God yes!"the black haired breathed out, dyes still closed.