Chapter 5

„And I... I did everything wrong. I just wanted to... I wanted to have him with me, with you, with my second family. I was so selfish..."Wooyoung cried out.

All those present in the room were silent and looked at Wioyoung with a sorrowful gaze.

" I didn't know-."San murmured, but Wooyoung interrupted him." I know, San. But you, seonghwa and-."
Wooyoung broke off his sentence and frowned.

" Since we're talking about him, where did he actually go?"

———

Yeosang had retreated to the only place in the house he knew.

Seonghwa's room.

The room of the black-haired man had something soothing about him. The blonde boy was squatting at the bottom of the balcony and stared at the forest in the distance. He had no idea where this house was.

The sun slowly set and dipped the sky into a wonderful red tone. Yeosang wiped his sleeves over his cheeks.

He had stopped crying.

Crying meant weakness.

Weakness he should not show.

Yeosang hid behind his wall of sarcasm, as funny as it might sound, but he was afraid to show his soft side, the part of him that reminded him the most of what had happened.

Yeosang hated himself for it.

Not that it was his fault, no, he hated himself for the fact that he could not do anything about it. He twitched when he heard that the sliding door of the balcony opened and closed again. He turned his gaze at his lap and thus only noticed how the black-haired vampire sat next to him on the cool floor.

" Do you want to use me now too?" Yeosang asked impassiously as he glanced at the black-haired man.

" Just use me and throw me away.I guess it doesn't make a difference." Yeosang chuckled deeply.Seonghwa bit his lip.He had never seen a human being so broken.He knew he had not acted right but he was a vampire.He would never voluntarily admit that he did something wrong, not even think of an apology.

He grabbed Yeosang's hand and held it very carefully in his, as if it could break.The blond-haired boy looked at him with big eyes, as Seonghwa rubbed his thumb soothing over his hand.

" You know I... I wanted to apologize.Maybe...maybe we can start over."he said and smiled." Hi.My name is Seonghwa.What's yours?"

„Huh? What my- oh.My name is Yeosang."the blonde said, making Seonghwa smile.

" You look like you need comfort.You know what I do when I feel lonely or guilty? I make myself comfortable and watch the stars, because they won't judge you nor talk with you. They are so pretty. Like you."he whispered an wiped another tear from Yeosang's face.

Yeosang looked at the older one with big eyes. Seonghwa smiled and stood up." Wait a minute here, I'll be right back," the black-haired man said and entered his room again.

A few minutes later, the black-haired man came back with his black blanket and fluffy cushions." If you want to watch the stars, you need to be comfortable."he explained and put the blanket over Yeosang's feet. He was like exchanged.

Yeosang really didn't know what he should think of the whole thing.He was still afraid and had an unwell feeling being in a house full of vampires.

Wooyoung could have told him.He was dissapointed by his friend.By his only friend.The one who knew exactly what he had gone through.