One day before the destruction of the school .

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 , 1𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Sometimes, I have a burning desire to destroy everyone who put a barrier between me and my best friend, Trevor. Even though I was the one who introduced them both, Maria to Trevor, I'm still the one who regretted it. I shouldn't.
She destroyed that guy. A man's pride, she turned to ashes. She does not deserve the heir to the Huston family. She will never  be a bride worthy of that golden family.

Trevor is a sentimental type. He can never stand Maria being in the presence of some other boys, who according to her are just friends. This thought, this sight, kills him. Best of all, I understand that. We grew up together, we spent childhood, the most bonding age that two friends can have. I know him as well as he knows me. We are inseparable. No one who can come into our lives can erase the most important moments of our treasured society. Neither his girlfriend, Maria, nor my girlfriend Sofia.
-We are going to repeat the new knowledge we got in the biology lectures, - I say pulling Sophie by the hand towards my bedroom. Parents are sleepily sitting in the living room watching TV.
-You're sure they don't suspect, I swear I'll kill you if one of your parents finds out! - she threatens me lightly.
I lock the door after we enter the room. I push her into my bed and get into her .
-Don't worry, my sweetie. No one will find out, although I can't promise that it will be easier for you this time.
I put my hand under her dress and move it on her naked body. Her thighs excite me beyond measure, I lift the dress higher and something starts to hum under my pants. He wants to be inside her, harder than ever.
-You are a little more excited today, aren't you ?- she sees me with that eyes that really give me the energy to destroy her in a way that she loves to.
I take the condom out and prepare her for what's coming : Are you ready, baby ?
-Just do it !

Sex with her is very hot. Full of passion, lust and pretty inexhaustible energy. Her squeals of pleasure make me more passionate about her. I love this girl. I adore her body.

Just in contrast to Trevor, I do not place this woman at the top of the pyramid of my life.