One day before the school's destruction.

𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 1𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.

I've never been safer than in Mario's arms. The way he cares, is jealous of me, it's so attractive. When I think about what I missed those first three years of high school, we spent many hours together at school, but I never laid eyes on the boy I should have paid more attention to. At least my eyes were freed in the last year of our high school.

I've always had bad ideas about being a senior. I thought it would be a boring year, full of classes, which would not allow me to spend time with my boyfriend at the time, and my best friend, Alice.
Nobody knew and still doesn't know who my boyfriend was at that time. That's what I'm wondering about the new relationship he recently created. When we were together, he wanted us to keep it a secret, to experience it alone and for no one to know. I agreed, as long as our relationship worked, I agreed. But it seems I made a mistake, I should have objected. As Maria must have done.

Since the first year we have been connected with Alex. We met at the school's Christmas play. It lasted for three years, until I found him together doing oral at his house, with one of my best friends, Jessica. That damn whore, I can't stand her when I see her in art class. I remember like today, the way I grabbed her by the hair and slammed her against the wall, making her all bloody. There was no way she would report me to the police, otherwise her father would kill her if I told him that I found her head in Alexi's genital organ.

Alexi is a pathetic, sex-hungry man. I can't imagine how many women he must have had sex with while we were together.

Mario is different. I see his eyes twinkle only when he sees me. And when the other girls walk by, he doesn't bother to glance around their saddles, but instead he gives me a kiss to signal that we're together.

This is the reason why I feel safer around him. I feel like he pushes me in the right direction. Mario never wants me to neglect my duties or family for him. He understands me.

I adore the adorable breeze wafting from his neck. I am about to eat his neck !