One day before the destruction of the school.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 , 1𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.

I still can't believe i did that. I dumped Trevor's ass. Had been a month ago since I wanted to give him a good threat, that he could leave me alone, free. But I found the force yesterday.
I meet him outside my house, behind the garden. He is waiting for me to explain what happened yesterday at dinner. For the kiss I shared with Alex in front of the whole school.

                               𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
We had gathered to celebrate the first prize that our school received in the basketball games. "Rouens" over all Arizona schools. As always, I was part of the ardent fans of our school group, which we called "Strix". When our school won, happened what I had been waiting for : Alex comes like mad, wraps me in his fiery arms and kisses me madly. I didn't want him to stop, I was just going to enjoy the moment. Internal fires inside us.
-Do you want to date ? - Alex said to me.
-Why not ?- whisper embarressed.
-Don't worry about Trevor, you have me now.- Alex showed his chest to me.- You don't love him, do you ?
-Not anymore, has been time since we want to break up ,- I sighed.
-You are my date now, just rely on me .

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 1𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.
- What did you do Maria ? - Trevor yelled at me with a red face.
-You shouldn't care Trevor, we are over , ok ?
-What ? No, we are not. You can not dump my ass only because I care about you. I love you !
-No Trevor, no ! You are sick ! What you call care and love, is just sickness . Leave me alone from now. It is over, put it in your head !
He stares at me. Does not speak for a while.
-No, it is not over until I want to.
Then he leaves and I am getting afraid of him more than ever.