A/N

Hey cuties. So Mega just dropped the bomb, and I swear to you, I've been through the afterlife and back, twice. Tonight, I'm sleeping like a baby, no doubt.

Before embarking on this journey, I would like to first and foremost say that I am sharing this story with everyone with the utmost respect for Michelle & Anntonia and their personal lives. It is important to clarify that this is purely fictional and not intended to deceive, manipulate anyone's perception, or make anyone delusional (more so than some are already). While I cannot deny that they have real chemistry, which is why I am creating this piece in the first place, I urge you not to take it seriously. I beg you all not to share this with the girls and let's keep it tucked away in the spirit of imagination.

This is my take on Anntonia's visit, inspired by real-life events, but with a different timeline. Everything's jumbled around, you'll see what I mean. Mommy stayed longer in the Philippines because let's be real, 3 days was too damn short. So, sit back, relax and enjoy.

Love, respect & kindness, always.

God knows how many times Zaddy reminded you all war freaks out there.

PS. I also posted this in AO3, so why not post it here :)