37|Sea us here

*unedited but long**

Suho pov

The way to the uproar of civians was going slower than we expected.

All ships stopped as the storm passed its way through the waters. I stare at the full moon thinking of Adora.

Where are you? Are you dead? Did someone fake it for you?

What happened? Why would you leave your ring?

I hear muffled voices outside the door. From Margo, Leo, and Eric. Poppy's pink hair is seen as she takes in the information.

I slide the door open looking at everyone's state. There was no denial, they weren't shaken up, but out of all of us Vic was the most irrational.

She's been crying for twenty minutes non-stop since Margo dragged her ass in the room. Why? I don't know.

We didn't have Ellie's truth serum so Margo's form of torture was the best.

Margo brings out a snake letting it crawl on the frantic woman's body. The scales making the hair on her arms rise.

"My snake bites on command, so if you lie,you die." Margo starts out, "if you cut straight to the point about what exactly were you talking to your sister about you may get the antidote to a bite." She walks around her arms folded looking out at the door seeing the sky. "Remember Vic, dead bitches don't stay blonde."

"I- uh," the woman starts out the snake folding itself rte her arm. "Was blackmailed by some huge idiot from the ARES project. He promised to keep her secret." She spoke quickly the snake scaring her.

"What is the blackmail?" Eric spoke looking at the woman plainly.

"I don't think it's important, I think we should be focused on how they manipulated me."

"Yet, the how comes from the why blondie so what is it?" Poppy asked pulling out another snake.

"The baby my sister is pregnant with is for Leo's father or Liam, not Leo." She rushed out looking at what was in Poppy's hands. "His father wanted to pin it on Leo because he was more responsible than Liam, but his father disproves Leo's .. arrangement with—"

"Don't you say her name!" I yelled in her face grabbing her hair back to look in her eyes . "How did you even meet in the first place? Why would you go through with it?"

I thought of her being scared somewhere. Her smirk when she was excited, her smirk, her touch.

"Huh? Answer me! Why would you happily help in a plot to assassinate all of us?" I shook her hard making her cry.

"It wasn't all of you! It was just everyone else, but you two and Margo!" I let her go, letting her answer, "I wanted it back to how things were, I wanted us to be a thing and not with her!"

"Not with that brat she brought overseas or with that other chick! I wanted us!"

I felt disgusted. "There is no us! Can't you understand? We are in love with her, not you! I loved her since I first laid my eyes on her when I was fourteen! I just didn't know it yet or her, but I've thought about her for years! And now someone took her away!"

She cried, "you guys loved me at one point! At least Leo did!"

"I never felt for you as much as I did her," Leo spoke quietly, staring at an unfinished painting of her he started a few hours ago. He didn't want to forget her face. His tone was low as if he was in realization.

He grabs his sketchbook trying to ease his nerves.

I am just realizing it too.

She meant for us. She was the one.