Episode 12: It Came From The Depths

A group of Kraangdroids ran down the hall, their metal feet clanging loudly. Laser fire was visible from up ahead until it finally stopped. Once they reached the end of the hall, a metal arm was thrown right in front of them. The group stared at it, twittering to each other about the situation.

Something then whooshed past them in a flash, something with wires attached to it. This instantly caught the Kraangdroids' attention. They started to shoot at it but missed every shot. So, they followed after the large figure. The large figure made a sharp turn down a hallway, losing the Kraangdroids. The Kraangdroids stopped again and looked side to side.

Suddenly, a loud, menacing roar echoed throughout the halls. This struck slight fear in the Kraangdroids, making them quiet. A few of them backed up into the hallway, not noticing the creature hiding in the shadows behind them.

As the figure emerged from its hiding spot, it let out a guttural roar. It had a clear view of a Kraaangdroid, which it swiftly grabbed and hurled towards another nearby droid. The move was executed with such precision that it took the other droids by surprise, causing a brief moment of confusion.

The Kraangdroids then opened fire at the large figure, shooting the laser bullets. The figure roared angrily, thrashing around to dodge the bullets. But then, a laser bullet hit the upper left side of his chest. He let out a sound of pain before falling onto the floor.

Smoke rose from his body, forming a terrible smell that filled the hallways. The Kraangdroids stopped shooting and approached the figure. They had a clear view of it now. 

It was an escaped humanoid alligator mutant. He mostly had alligator features. His arms, hands, torso, chest, and legs were human-like. In one of his hands, was a large glass container with something inside it glowing pink. The Kraangdroids saw it and got closer to him.

"Get away from my father!" an angry, female voice yelled out from the darkness. The Kraangdroids stopped as the female figure landed in front of the passed-out alligator mutant.

The female figure had Alligator and red-eared Slider turtle features and humanoid features. She had Rose red stripes over her eyes, a turtle shell, a 6-foot-long alligator tail, razor-sharp claws, sharp teeth, fangs, and different shades of green scales. Around her neck was a necklace with a Midnight Black band and a Palmeira Citrine gem. Her eyes had an Almond shape and were the color of Bright Sunflowers. 

Her eyes glowed brightly in the dark tunnel, nothing but anger burning like a fire in them. The Kraangdroids twittered to each other before marching towards her. The female hybrid snarled deeply and her claws unsheathed all the way. As soon as the Kraangdroids were close enough, she leaped up into the air.

The female hybrid landed on a couple of the Kraangdroids, her tail knocking some away. The Kraangdroids quickly lifted and aimed their guns at her, one aiming for her face. But the female hybrid was quicker than them. 

The female hybrid grabbed one of the guns and yanked it towards her, along with the Kraangdroid. She punched the Kraangdroid in the head, knocking it away before holding the gun in a death grip. Her tail smashed against the ground as she started to shoot the remaining Kraangdroids. The small krang-creatures climbed out of their robot suits and hurried down the hall, shrilling.

The hybrid then heard loud, metallic footsteps coming from behind her. She whipped around and chucked the gun she had at the incoming Kraangdroids. The blade part of the gun stabbed one of the krang droids in the head and it fell backward on the ground. She tackled the last one to the ground and roared in its face.