Chapter 6: Flowers

When Hermione arrived home she hurried to get ready. She braided parts of her hair and tied the ends of them with ribbon. She put on blush, mascara, and lipstick. She pulled on a slip dress without wearing a bra. She liked how her boobs looked in this dress, especially when she wasn't wearing a bra. Maybe if Ron thought she was irresistible he wouldn't feel torn about wanting to be with her. She tried to busy herself with housework so when he arrived it wouldn't seem like she was just waiting for him. 

After an hour she heard a pop from the living room. When she walked out she saw Ron standing there. 

"Hey" she breathed with a smile, "You're here!" 

"Yeah..." Ron hesitated, "Well you asked me to come so..." He looked at the ground for a moment leaving Hermione to stand awkwardly. 

"Well I just wasn't sure what we were after our last conversation and I-" Hermione was interrupted by a knock at the door. She hesitantly walked to the door and opened it peering out at who it could be. It was someone she had never seen before holding a large bouquet of flowers.

"Delivery for Hermione Granger" the man stated flatly. Hermione looked to Ron with a confused look than back at the man. 

"Uh... yes that's me" she said slowly.

"Sign here." She followed the man's instructions quickly, "Thanks. Have a nice day." 

When Hermione took the flowers she noticed that there were several vines hanging down of jasmine. When she read the note she understood the choice, 

Thank you for all of your help I know it wasn't a popular decision. It won't make up for everything but it's a start. -DM 

She smiled and touched the card with her fingers tracing each of the words. She felt herself get warm and bubbly. Suddenly she remembered where she was and she quickly looked to Ron who was watching her every move with a worried glare. She set the bouquet down quickly onto the table.

"Who are they from?"

"Funny story actually," she confessed, "I actually agreed to help Malfoy with a-"

"Malfoy?" Ron objected, "Draco Malfoy. As in the blonde git who terrorized you for 8 years sent you flowers."

"Yes but he's different now. He works in Muggle relations now actually. He asked me to be the face of a new movement they're starting to fill the gap in wizarding knowledge about Muggles." 

"And when did he ask you this?" 

"Well that's another funny story," she spluttered feeling her face go red.

Ron crossed his arms, "Suddenly there are a lot of funny stories regarding Malfoy." 

"No I just ran into him on my birthday while I was waiting for yo-"

"Oh here we go again" Ron interrupted, rolling his eyes. 

"No I'm not trying to say anything negative, I'm just telling the truth. He saw me sitting at the bar and asked me to do it. I was going to tell you but I wasn't sure what we were."

"Well WE'RE together" Ron gestured between them, "And make sure he knows that. I'm sure that slimy git would love to manipulate you." 

Hermione stopped and looked at Ron with a smile. 

"What are you smiling about?" Ron replied with a similar expression.

"We're together?" 

Ron walked over to where Hermione was and grazed her cheek with the back of his hand. His hands slid down her arms and landed on her hips. He pulled her in an inch away from his face.

"Yes" he breathed, "We're together." Then he pulled her in for a kiss. His rough lips navigated hers as his tongue slipped into her mouth. She found herself responding to his lead. It felt as if he was going to inhale her. He moved his hand from her hip and to the strap of her slip dress. He moved it so it slipped down her shoulder. He repeated the same action on the other side. Hermione let the dress fall to reveal her naked figure. Ron pulled his shirt over his head and undid the top button of his pants. He walked her over to the couch while making out with her, one of his hands held the back of her head slightly pulling her hair. 

When they were seated his hands travelled to her boobs, grabbing them as if to signal wanting her closer. She moaned as he kissed her neck slowly, breathing heavily on her skin. Ron pulled her on top of him inserting his erection into her. He let out a moan as she slowly slid down to take in the entire member. He grabbed her hips and moved her up and down over and over. 

"Fuck" he whispered with his eyes closed and his head leaning back on the couch. He slowed her down for a moment and began to kiss her nipples, occasionally licking them to give Hermione an intense, pulsating feeling in her core. Hermione tilted her head back and moaned loudly. Ron began to speed Hermione up and wrapped her in a hug. 

He breathed heavily in her ear, "You're going to make me cum." 

As he held her tight and moved in and out of her, Hermione caught a glance of the bouquet of flowers on her table. She thought of Draco's knee brushing against hers and his dark, gray eyes staring deeply into hers. She was snapped out of her memory by Ron's hand slapping her butt. 

"FUCK" he gasped holding Hermione down as far as possible. He breathed heavily as he kissed Hermione's shoulder. With that, it was done. Hermione didn't feel particularly satisfied but she was glad her and Ron were together. She felt his cum dripping down her legs so she got up quickly and headed to the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet, she thought of her moment of distraction thinking about Malfoy. 

"I'm going to take a shower" she pronounced. 

"Okay" Ron replied heading to her room. 

While she was in the shower, she continued to think about what could be happening. Obviously I'm seeing the best version of him, she thought, and it's not really him. I'm happy with Ron and I don't want anything to do with Malfoy. She repeated that in her head until she was leaving the bathroom. That's when she saw Ron asleep already in her bed. She sighed, feeling disappointed. She laid next to him trying to get him to hold her.

"Mmm" he mumbled, "It's too hot for that." 

He pushed her to the other side of the bed and turned over, snoring loudly. She laid awake nervously thinking about her future. This is crazy she thought. I'm with my best friend and that's all that matters. After tossing and turning she finally fell asleep.